Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Wanted: Onstar Digital Antenna '07 or later for Box above Windshield

mrmspartan

My XLR/V(s)
2004 Xenon Blue XLR
I have installed an updated VCIM to allow for the Digital Onstar conversion that was never done on my '04. Now I need the digital Onstar antenna that goes in the box above the windshield. Can anyone help with this? Thanks!

I maybe wrong here but I thought the onstar antenna was in the right mirror on 07 and later. Again I maybe thinking of something else here....

Any C6 Corvette Onstar box antenna should work. Around $20 to $30 on Ebay.

Update: I learned that the XLR antenna box 20781950 never changed during all production years 04-09, so is compatible with the later VCIM that I've installed. I don't need anything else. The box is working, but cannot connect to OnStar. I have the Station ID number and Electronic Serial number for the new box, and apparently need to give that to OnStar when in my vehicle. Stay tuned for more info as I work through this. All I want is the Safety and Security portion of OnStar in case someone gets hold of my XLR.

I don't have onstar but I leave a 100$ bill on top of my dash hoping it helps someone go ahead and take mine. Don't want to know where it goes after they get it

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom