Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Wanted used volant or Used Corsa Exhaust

Cadiblk

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2005 Black Raven XLR
If anyone is selling their XLR or has a lease that is coming due and they would like a few (and unfortunately it is a few) bucks for their upgrades please let me know. I would like to get an Intake and exhaust, but my wife argues that the kids need food and clothes first. I don't see the argument, but such is life!

Hey, after a lot of reading of Homegameroom's posts!! I would be interested in a V exhaust too. I know the Cadillac is supposed to have a luxury focus, but I want my exhaust to rumble!!!

I found my V exhaust on eBay for CHEAP and bought the hardware for it online as well. I LOVE the sound, and it was well under $600 for everything.

BTW, I ran into (not literally) Jim Browning last week, who WAS the President of Corsa Exhaust. He lost the company when Chrysler went bankrupt (and didn't get paid the $$ he was owed). There were a few other problems as well, but that was the big one. No wonder I didn't get my emails returned from him.

He's starting a new business - a non-automotive related company. He's selling a micro-fiber cloth, mainly to companies who sell cleaning products.

Nontheless, you may also be able to get a Corvette NPP exhaust. I'm not POSITIVE that it will work. but they sure appear similar (I know appearances can be deceiving).

This is probably a dumb question, but what it NPP?

I have my V exhaust sitting in my garage... I was trying to decide if I'd keep it or sell it after I installed my Corsa...

I could sell it for the right price :)

What is the right price?

What is the right price?

I would definitely take $600 for it... I think it has all the clamps and such.

I have no idea what it would cost to ship, however.

I was thinking more in line with what Home paid for his on Ebay. $250 ish. Sounds like I would only need the mufflers which would probably help on shipping.

I was thinking more in line with what Home paid for his on Ebay. $250 ish. Sounds like I would only need the mufflers which would probably help on shipping.

Fair enough - if thats the going rate on ebay, that may be a better option for ya. I'll just keep mine around in the meanwhile, they're just in the corner of the garage not bothering me.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom