Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Wanted: XLR-V

Lola's Mom

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2004 Black Raven
A guy stopped me to talk about my car .... turns out we went to the same highschool .... anyway ... he is looking for an XLR-V. Of course I'm posting this so that he will have the cream of the crop available to him. If you are thinking about selling your V (NO DEALERS) you can PM me and I will send you his email address.

Ruth Ann

Distance is no problem for this guy .... c'mon ... this post has had over 70 people look at it and NO ONE knows of a V for sale (NOT from a dealership) ..... sorry to put that stipulation on it, but it's his, not mine. ;)

I'm considering selling my 2006 V, but have posted a thread for some advice. If your guy is interested in talking send me a PM.

JT

Sorry to say that this 'old friend' has never recontacted me ... I think he was not expecting pre-owned XLRs to still hold good value .... :squint:

used xlrs

Sorry to say that this 'old friend' has never recontacted me ... I think he was not expecting pre-owned XLRs to still hold good value .... :squint:

just looked at a local dealerships website and they have several or just one. how can the mpg spike so much. some were listed at 15city and24 hyw.67+k miles the others different colors and years were listed as 62 k miles for 17/25 city hyw. the 2007 had the lowest miles at 36,741 and city hyw at 17/24:dunno:

My Favorite XLR Vs for sate today

Distance is no problem for this guy .... c'mon ... this post has had over 70 people look at it and NO ONE knows of a V for sale (NOT from a dealership)​

While these may not meet all the criteria, today I count these three (3) XLR Vs as my favorites for purchase because they are each so rare...and very cool looking options. I suspect none of these will stay on the market very long. Good Hunting!

Cars for Sale: 2007 Cadillac XLR V in Brighton, MI 48114: Convertible Details - 334061383 - AutoTrader.com

Cars for Sale: 2008 Cadillac XLR V in Phoenix, AZ 85022: Convertible Details - 332180609 - AutoTrader.com

Cars for Sale: 2009 Cadillac XLR V in Totowa, NJ 07512: Convertible Details - 333481038 - AutoTrader.com

Steve

While these may not meet all the criteria, today I count these three (3) XLR Vs as my favorites for purchase because they are each so rare...and very cool looking options. I suspect none of these will stay on the market very long. Good Hunting!

Cars for Sale: 2007 Cadillac XLR V in Brighton, MI 48114: Convertible Details - 334061383 - AutoTrader.com

Cars for Sale: 2008 Cadillac XLR V in Phoenix, AZ 85022: Convertible Details - 332180609 - AutoTrader.com

Cars for Sale: 2009 Cadillac XLR V in Totowa, NJ 07512: Convertible Details - 333481038 - AutoTrader.com

Steve

THAT's my Christmas list! :chuckle. Just one will be fine.

I would watch out for New Jersey cars. It'd be wise to find out if they were effected in the storm flooding.

Steve

It would be hard to pick just one! I've always liked the '07 Xenon Blue XLR-V.:wave:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom