Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

What the heck

Stella

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2004xlr
Is this the new format to the forum? Don't like it one bit. What happened feels like a foofoo site. No xlr on the homepage. Do you talk about cars on this site or share recipes. Go back don't change!

Is this the new format to the forum? Don't like it one bit. What happened feels like a foofoo site. No xlr on the homepage. Do you talk about cars on this site or share recipes. Go back don't change!

What are you talking about!?

There's XLRs all over the home page and nothing has changed. I don't know what you're looking at?

????? Looks the Same to me

Maybe you were on one of your wife's favorite sites. I see no difference at all. :dunno:

Were you on the mobile version of the site? I got on that (yuck!) & scrolled down to pick the full site. Then all was good. Never got a mobile version come up before.

:dunno:I don't know what happened? This mourning I had went on at work. the weird thing was I used my iPhone under my bookmark, it lead me to this site but the homepage was different. It had all the topics but was laid out different. Everything was written in pastel blue. Yes cubby I felt like I was on my wife's sites. It obviously is connected to xlrnet.com my post is on here? Anyways it looks to be normal thank god.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom