Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Wind Restrictor

arv09

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2009 Silver Platinum, 2005 Black Raven XLR
After seeing everyone's Wind Restrictor at the XLR Homecoming I definately have to have one. The King Penn is my choice. I'm thinking about using the battery pack with a dimmer. Mark may disagree but he is out of town on a business trip and I am sure I will get his thoughts when he returns. I don't care about the changing colors but I do want to be able to turn it off and dim it if needed. Would appreciate any advice.

By the way really enjoyed meeting everyone at the Homecoming. We really felt welcomed and part of the group. Also appreciated all of the advice. I like the fact that I can now put a face with a name if you were at the homecoming. Hope to see everyone again soon. BTW, really enjoyed drinks at the hotel with Phrede and QizmoQ. Learned a bunch and had a lot of fun too. HOpe to see both of you again soon.l

That is the spelling that was on the XLR Homecoming directory. Glad to know it was incorrect. I'm sure it was just a typo. But you may be known by that name now.

GizmoQ PM me with your FB name and I will add you.

The King Penn WindRestrictor comes with a module box if you buy the multicolor like mine it also come with another control box & a remote control wish we had more time to explain it. You may of noticed 2 black toggle switches on mine they are for car shows to turn the XLR door sills & WindRestrictor on/off that run live from the battery! Also anyone I recommend they will give you a discount tell them Dan from PA recommended you! We love helping any way we can! Have a great meeting you all too. Haves great week & stay in touch!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dan & Wendy
" 05 GRAND DADDY"

The King Penn WindRestrictor comes with a module box if you buy the multicolor like mine it also come with another control box & a remote control wish we had more time to explain it. You may of noticed 2 black toggle switches on mine they are for car shows to turn the XLR door sills & WindRestrictor on/off that run live from the battery! Also anyone I recommend they will give you a discount tell them Dan from PA recommended you! We love helping any way we can! Have a great meeting you all too. Haves great week & stay in touch!

Dan & Wendy
" 05 GRAND DADDY"

Thanks 05 Grand Daddy. Don't know if I care about the multicolor but I want everything else. I want to be able to turn it off as needed and dim it. Those are the 2 most important things to me. I am sure Mark can wire it. Maybe I should do the multicolor to get everything I want. BTW, PM your FB name and I will add you if you want. I don't do a lot on FB but check every few days.

Anita Rogers Vance

You will like the multicolor because its also remote to turn on / off too! You can make it do different things like fade from one color to the next thru all 7 colors or flash back and forth between them! The wiring is very simple directions! Like I said tell them Dan from PA recommend you they said they will honor discount to anyone that mentioned me! Good luck & I know you will enjoy it!

Dan & Wendy
" 05 GRAND DADDY"

Just search Dan Gouker on FBI I show come that then friend request!

Dan & Wendy
" 05 GRAND DADDY"

Got the King Penn Wind Restrictor. Now have to get Mark to install it. I am going to watch everything he does so if we get one for the 09 I can do it. I can do anything as long as I am advised.

COOL! Just follow the directions! You should be fine but if run into a problem you can call King Penn they have a guy by the name of Kent that help me when I had a problem with the old module box before they switched to this new version!
GOOD LUCK AND ENJOY YOUR NEW TOY!
We are going to Halloween car show today dressing up the ourselves, the XLR and doggie watch for some pictures later!!

Dan & Wendy
" 05 GRAND DADDY"

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry