Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Window Stickers

Rob

Seasoned Member
Staff member
Site Administrator
My XLR/V(s)
Not yet!
I'm in the process of working on the XLR Registry. Can anyone supply me with a sample window sticker from each Model Year of the XLR?

I have the original window sticker for my 2005 XLR, even though we bought it used through a dealer, the original owner had put the window sticker in the folder with the owner's manual. I'll bring it to work and scan and send to you tomorrow.
Diane

• Admin
I have the original window sticker for my 2005 XLR, even though we bought it used through a dealer, the original owner had put the window sticker in the folder with the owner's manual. I'll bring it to work and scan and send to you tomorrow.
Diane
Awesome!!! That would be a really big help.

Thanks Diane!

I'm sure Cubby still has his sticker. He is out of town until Friday, but if you would like more than one I can have him send his also.

• Admin
I'm sure Cubby still has his sticker. He is out of town until Friday, but if you would like more than one I can have him send his also.

Absolutely. The more I have, the easier it will be for me to recreate a semblance of the window sticker for the XLR Registry. :blinzel:

I tried to get a copy of my origional 06XLR from the Bowling Green plant but was told they had no copy of the sticker. Our Allante club has managed to get copies of all production years and reproduce window stickers for our members sans delivering dealers name and dates. Hope we can do the same. Doug J

I have an 06-V original but my scanner is not big enouugh for the document. Cuts off about 2". Sorry :pat:
I tried to get a copy of my origional 06XLR from the Bowling Green plant but was told they had no copy of the sticker. Our Allante club has managed to get copies of all production years and reproduce window stickers for our members sans delivering dealers name and dates. Hope we can do the same. Doug J

I have an 06-V original but my scanner is not big enouugh for the document. Cuts off about 2". Sorry :pat:

Ah, you tightwad. Put a crowbar in the moth-infested wallet of yours and buy a new scanner!!!:laugh::laugh::rocket:

I can provide scans of an 04 and an 07.

Sweet! If you can attach them to a post, that would be great. If not, let me know.

-Rob

Anything new on reproducing window stickers. I would like to get one for my 06 Light Platinum, shale interior. Anyone else having this combination willing to sell or reproduce a copy? Thanks Doug-J:worship:

Why do that when I can bring my window sticker up to your house and sneak into your office and make a copy and send it to my email, then smash your window size scanner.:bash: and besides that your hair smells.:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
Ah, you tightwad. Put a crowbar in the moth-infested wallet of yours and buy a new scanner!!!:laugh::laugh::rocket:

Glad you reminded me; I forgot to take them out of the folders and get them scanned in. Truth be told - I will take them to work and scan them. All of our computer gear (other than laptops) is either in boxes or piled up waiting to be boxed.

Rob, I will take mine to Kinky's and get one made, for my Platinum 06-V with Shale interior. You will have to take into paint or Paint Shop Pro and work with the some of the letters that are on the creased line from being folded, but it can be done. It would take me forever if I did it. Cost? Give me a warning before you throw me off the website.
Just be patient, I'm working nights and sleeping most of the day.
Anything new on reproducing window stickers. I would like to get one for my 06 Light Platinum, shale interior. Anyone else having this combination willing to sell or reproduce a copy? Thanks Doug-J:worship:

Glad you reminded me; I forgot to take them out of the folders and get them scanned in. Truth be told - I will take them to work and scan them. All of our computer gear (other than laptops) is either in boxes or piled up waiting to be boxed.

Business at the MSWAIM Botique must really be good, they are even boxing up their computer gear. Did they sell it thru the Botique? I didn't even see it listed with the keychains that were supposed to be FREE. First Robin:laugh::laugh::laugh::wave:

Rumor has it that MSWAIM and Allen Boutiques will merge in order to survive in this economy. Allen, however will still deny any connection with the new company and Mark will also deny knowing Allen.
Two corporate jets heading for Washington as we speak to get 10 Billion buy out money for the boutuque.

I think Ruthie, Doris, Mary Ann, Marian, Sueeeeeeeeee and some unmentionables have a buy out up there sleeves.:pat:
Business at the MSWAIM Botique must really be good, they are even boxing up their computer gear. Did they sell it thru the Botique? I didn't even see it listed with the keychains that were supposed to be FREE. First Robin:laugh::laugh::laugh::wave:

Rumor has it that MSWAIM and Allen Boutiques will merge in order to survive in this economy. Allen, however will still deny any connection with the new company and Mark will also deny knowing Allen.
Two corporate jets heading for Washington as we speak to get 10 Billion buy out money for the boutuque.

I think Ruthie, Doris, Mary Ann, Marian, Sueeeeeeeeee and some unmentionables have a buy out up there sleeves.:pat:
We are changing the name to The Divas. We are so B**tchy we will not want to return a thing. :thefinger:

We are changing the name to The Divas. We are so B**tchy we will not want to return a thing. :thefinger:

Probably a good idea to change the name so no one will know you are associated or have monetary interest, thay way you can post free plugs for your merchandise. I guess I will have to keep my free keychain since you will not be accepting returns or offer money back if the customer is dissatisfied in the quality. Is Lola's Mom buying in with her GM Stock? It is down again so make sure she is buying with todays values, not what she paid for it, then you can all hold it and when it goes up in value you can trade it for more merchandise. First Robin:chuckle:chuckle:chuckle

Well, just to reaffirm my lunacy :willy_nilly: to some, or my eternal optimisim :patriot: ...... I also bought Ford this week.

I don't think the Swaim Boutique is up for sale ... I understand that potential buyers are having a tough time trying to reach him .... it seems that everything is on back-order, and he is OUT of keychains ... :eek::eek: BUT .... if he wants to go public .... I would probably buy some stock in that too :laugh::lol::laugh:

Well, just to reaffirm my lunacy :willy_nilly: to some, or my eternal optimisim :patriot: ...... I also bought Ford this week.

I don't think the Swaim Boutique is up for sale ... I understand that potential buyers are having a tough time trying to reach him .... it seems that everything is on back-order, and he is OUT of keychains ... :eek::eek: BUT .... if he wants to go public .... I would probably buy some stock in that too :laugh::lol::laugh:

We are doing a hostile take over of the Mswaim Boutique. The Divas are going to steal it from Swaim. Keychains too. :chuckle:chuckle

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom