Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Windrestrictor Glow Module Wiring

mpv96vette

OK, the wife (ARV09) bought a Windrestrictor and now I'm trying to get the wiring installed. How is everyone doing this and where are you tapping into the wiring harness at? I'm planning to mount the Glow Module in the lower compartment of the center compartment. What color are the car's wires that I need to tap into for the module? Instructions just say clamp white wire the brake lights and clamp green wire brakes. Pictures would be great.

Thanks.

The wires are to come from out of trunk where the top pump is in the left side compartment! I installed my module in the waterfall on the lower part of the door with double face tape! Here's 2 pictures,but I completely change some of my wiring on mine so don't know if this helps much! The 2 toggle switches on the control module in the waterfall I added for car shows to run the WindRestrictor & door sills off the battery at nighttime shows!
Hope this helps! Dan

4ubyqa9e.jpg
yzezyjaq.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dan & Wendy
"05 GRAND DADDY"

The wires are to come from out of trunk where the top pump is in the left side compartment! I installed my module in the waterfall on the lower part of the door with double face tape! Here's 2 pictures,but I completely change some of my wiring on mine so don't know if this helps much! The 2 toggle switches on the control module in the waterfall I added for car shows to run the WindRestrictor & door sills off the battery at nighttime shows!
Hope this helps! Dan

Yes, Great Thanks.

Your Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dan & Wendy
"05 GRAND DADDY"

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors