Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

WOW!

batgirl1

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2005 Black xlr
In this Carolina heat, I LOVE these airconditioned seats. I used them for the first time today! I don't think that it can get better than this! I love my XLR. :love:

In this Carolina heat, I LOVE these airconditioned seats. I used them for the first time today! I don't think that it can get better than this! I love my XLR. :love:

My Tahoe has heated seats, which I use a lot in cooler weather.

But I sure could use those cooled seats like in the XLR weather like this! :ugh:

Cadillac XLR by John McCormick

Hey Batgirl!

Do you have a copy of the book Cadillac XLR by John McCormick?

If not, you really need to buy one! It's full of all sorts of great information about the XLR that I just know you would love.

Sometimes they show up on eBay.

GM gave John McCormick unlimited access from the initial concept of the Cadillac Evoq (the concept car that gave birth to the XLR) and all the way through to the finished XLR.

Lots of great pictures and wonderful details and tidbits about the development of the car in addition to tons of technical details about how the car "works".

I really believe that someone like you will really enjoy learning all the details about the car!

The book may be "out of print", I don't know. I bought mine a while back. Others may post with some other good options for purchase.

Just as a teaser, here are 2 photos of the Evoq, the inspiration for the XLR.

Kathi,
I have been looking for a job in your state. If that works out, there would be 2! Although I have been concentrating on the Asheville area, recently interviewed in Burlington.

Bob

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back