Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Help! WTB / NTB: Driver Side Headlight Assembly

atx_xlr

My XLR/V(s)
2004 Satin Nickel XLR
Desperately trying to find a Driver Side Head Light Assembly for my 04 XLR. Someone was nice enough to back into my car while parked while my dad was in the hospital .... unfortunately, dad did not come out.

Any help is appreciated.

VIN: 1G6YV34A645602339

Have been searching for a month now for this final piece to get my baby back.

Suggest you contact MTRocket, on this site. He had a SET of headlights for sale (New).

Tim

Desperately trying to find a Driver Side Head Light Assembly for my 04 XLR. Someone was nice enough to back into my car while parked while my dad was in the hospital .... unfortunately, dad did not come out.

Any help is appreciated.

VIN: 1G6YV34A645602339

Have been searching for a month now for this final piece to get my baby back.

I would be leary of headlights on eBay, etc. '04-'05's were known to have issues of the inside lens crazing. It was corrected in later models, but the newer models used an adaptive headlamp which moved side to side with the steering wheel turns. These headlamps are the only ones available new, but you will need the wiring harness adapter for '04 & '05 models. You will not get adaptive headlamp movement in them though. The part # is 20779745. They are about $700.00 I don't have the harness number, as I don't need it for my car.

....the newer models used an adaptive headlamp which moved side to side with the steering wheel turns...

That is AWESOME! I did not know that about the later year models. I was close to buying an '09 last week that went through an auction in FL. It only had 22k miles and was a side impact with minimal damage. I got outbid when it got too rich for my blood...and then lost it by $250. :(

Had a different vehicle in for service at our Caddy dealer, the XLR tech there ended up working on it and on his own told us whatever we do, do NOT damage the driver's side headlight because they can't find them ANYWHERE.

Just confirms what others have found ... hopefully the GM exec that told a member they're working on making some will come thru.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom