Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

XLR Die Cast 1/18 silver

Hmmm . . . Maybe I should start flipping Hotwheels XLR's. :chuckle

From what I understand from a few diecast forums, the Hot Wheels XLR are not that rare and there are a lot of them out there. The holy grail of XLR die cast is a 2004 XLR made by Nov Rev in France. It is highly detailed and has a working top. :cool:

yse2a7u8.jpg

e4upa9ad.jpg

uzejytem.jpg

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

I had no idea there were ones that open up, can I assume they only open part way like the picture? Anyone out there own one of these types of models? Now I want one! :rolleyes:

I had no idea there were ones that open up, can I assume they only open part way like the picture? Anyone out there own one of these types of models? Now I want one! :rolleyes:

The top is fully functional, it's totally retractable.
:cool:

A little off topic, but I own a couple NoRev 1/43 scales that also fully retract. (1/18 is just too big for my man cave given all the flying memorabelia, racing stuff, and computer junk)

A little off topic, but I own a couple NoRev 1/43 scales that also fully retract. (1/18 is just too big for my man cave given all the flying memorabelia, racing stuff, and computer junk)

Gizmo......If you are willing to part with one, how much would it take to get one in my hands? :D

Gizmo......If you are willing to part with one, how much would it take to get one in my hands? :D

Sorry if my tone seemed as if they were for sale. One is being held hostage by my mom and the other now resides atop my trophy from Corvette Homecoming (I gave the Vette that was originally there to Bruce).

Sorry if my tone seemed as if they were for sale. One is being held hostage by my mom and the other now resides atop my trophy from Corvette Homecoming (I gave the Vette that was originally there to Bruce).

Not a problem, it never hurts to ask. :D By the way I tried to PM you, but your inbox was full.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry