Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

XLR Gift Boutique

harrower

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2006 infred red xlr-v
Received this email today concerning XLR Gift Boutique

To Whom It May Concern:

The Lincolnshire Police Department (Illinois) is conducting a criminal investigation into the businesses known as XLR Gift Boutique and Cadillac Gift Boutique. The business was based at PO Box 626, Lincolnshire, Illinois 60069. The police case number is C10-01897.

Your name and email information were recovered during the investigation. At this time please have no further contact with the business or any of its alleged employees and I am requesting you directly contact me from this point forward. I will be working directly with the Lake County State’s Attorneys Office to continue the investigation on everyone’s behalf.

I am requesting that everyone please email me a PDF copy of their order. Please include a short statement within the email response which outlines specific items ordered and your actual losses. All information will be included in the report for future restitution within the court system. Below is a sample letter to show you exactly what I am requesting.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me directly at 847-913-2349. Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Sincerely,
Detective Adam Hyde

Sample Letter:

Name
Address
Phone Numbers
Email Address

Dear Detective Hyde,

I purchased a windscreen from XLR Gift Boutique on May 1, 2010. I never received any products and have suffered a loss of $579.50. Please include me in your investigation.

Sincerely,
Jane Smith

Investigator Adam Hyde
Lincolnshire Police Department
1 Olde Half Day Road
Lincolnshire, IL 60069
Phone: 847-883-9900
Fax: 847-883-9909

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!