Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

XLR in Holland

Dave_WA

Hello
Yesterday I made the step to purchase a 04 XLR. I am an Australian living in The Netherlands and can not wait to get my hands on it and enjoy the roads of Europe. The long term plan is to take it back to Australia when I return in a year or two. I am sure I will have further questions soon
Thanks Dave

Attachments

• 74210177.jpg
    74210177.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 315
Hello
Yesterday I made the step to purchase a 04 XLR. I am an Australian living in The Netherlands and can not wait to get my hands on it and enjoy the roads of Europe. The long term plan is to take it back to Australia when I return in a year or two. I am sure I will have further questions soon
Thanks Dave

Congratulations on your purchase! I know you will love the car and the admiration you get from onlookers!
I am just curious, did you find it in the Netherlands?
Anyway, post some picks of yourself with your grin behind the wheel when you take possession of it.

Hello
Thanks Dave

Congrats and Welcome to the XLR Family. We had our Roxy, an 2005, since March of 2011 we simply just love the car.

Sent from Grand Daddy iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello
Thanks Dave

Does Australia allow LHD cars to be imported? Is Australia RHD even?

Welcome : )

Hello and congrats on your XLR. Nice to have one of our Aussie Cousins from The Land Down Under on the site. :cool: I can only imagine the attention your XLR will get in The Netherlands.

Congratulations Dave! The XLR is a great addition. I'm new this year too, welcome. I lived in the Netherlands for 5 years in the early '50s when I was a kid. I wish I could drive my XLR-V IN EUROPE now especially on the Autobahn.

Got below freezing here in Idaho last night for the first time, so no topless driving for a while.
Good luck!
Rob-

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry