Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

XLR Logo Wanted

: Looks great! Is this screen printed and is the silhouette on the chest and the other on the arm?

Sorry, it has taken me so long to respond. I have been out of the loop and just now getting back online. The Sacramento Area XLR Logo is on the front left breast and the silhouette is on the back. No, they were not screen printed but cut lettering and thermally applied. I wanted to do it cheaply on the first go round to see how they looked before committing to the cost of silkscreening. I was able to have them printed for both my wife and I for a total of $15.00 and that included the cost of the shirts.

Richard

XLR.net logos for T-shirts etc...

Hey everybody... Been reading a lot of posts about us trying to get a nice shirt logo. Not just for XLR's but for XLR.NET... I think that's a great idea and would love to purchase something cool like that. I've been drawing on and off since I was a kid so I grabbed ruler and threw this together but I'm looking for ways to sruce it up a little more. I attached it to this post.

What do you guys think?

Hey everybody... Been reading a lot of posts about us trying to get a nice shirt logo. Not just for XLR's but for XLR.NET... I think that's a great idea and would love to purchase something cool like that. I've been drawing on and off since I was a kid so I grabbed ruler and threw this together but I'm looking for ways to sruce it up a little more. I attached it to this post.

What do you guys think?

It looks like a great start but it is the XLR-net.com not the XLR.net

Also: the site is owned by Rob (site administrator) and adding the basic XLR-net.com wording to something would be ok I am sure but development of a logo would be Rob's final say (at least I believe)

XLR-Net logos for T-shirts etc...

Oh no... This isn't something I'm looking to produce or anything I'm simply excited to be a new XLR owner and love the idea of some shirt/jackets etc. And like I said I want6 to know what everyone thinks about it.

As for the logo it would be a small adjustment to remove the (Dot) al together and simply leave it "XLR NET"... I'm loving this...lol.

Graytoad, thanks so much.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back