Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

XLR's on Docket @ 2020 B-J Scottsdale auction,,,,

But remember, the seller paid at least $4K in commission and entry fees. What color is your 07 V? Last year an 07 V InfraRed 40K mi sold for $68K. Approximately $60K to the seller. That I would take in a New York minute and purchase another V.

My 2006 silver over black V with 8300 miles is for sale I'm the second owner I've owned it for 8 years it's in the registry and I'm selling it at a reasonable price actually my price is equal to or better than auction the car is perfect it's been for sale for 4 months I don't know what the problem is maybe someone could help me out tell me what I'm doing wrong or should I take it to auction? jerz p.s pure zen same car we p.m months ago.... clear title clear carfax...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

It’s all in what you see as value. I have an 06 V in black that I bought right. Also I was the one who just paid over market for the 07 blue V just because it’s a unicorn and they only made a few.

G

jeez, Remember you asked what you were doing wrong and I will tell you. I questioned you on your car quite some time ago and you were very arrogant to me. You wouldn't tell me what you wanted and you treated me like I could not afford it. I believe this was before I bought my current V .
John F.

jerz,,,, Where is your car advertised at? Exposure in many places is helpful.....Use Cars.com - CarsGuru.com - Craigslist in San Diego, LA, and SF markets,,,maybe even in Las Vegas..

Price it higher than your bottom dollar, and state > 'Cash offers Considered' Stay away from OBO wording.... JMO

There is a buyer out there,,,you just have to wait until the right buyer shows up.

If a undecided buyer shows up and wants to 'walk away',,,, tell 'em you will take their watch and shoes for a refundable deposit..

jeez, Remember you asked what you were doing wrong and I will tell you. I questioned you on your car quite some time ago and you were very arrogant to me. You wouldn't tell me what you wanted and you treated me like I could not afford it. I believe this was before I bought my current V .
John F.
No arrogance and that's not my nature you must have caught me on a bad day people calling me to buy a car for $20,000 I am not desperate I just do not use the vehicle as the mileage shows if I offended you please accept my apology

No arrogance and that's not my nature you must have caught me on a bad day people calling me to buy a car for $20,000 I am not desperate I just do not use the vehicle as the mileage shows if I offended you please accept my apology

Accepted

2007 XLR-V JUST SOLD B&J AUCTION FOR $80.000 MINE 06 V 8.300 MILES FOR SALE ALMOST ONE HALF THE PRICE OR MAYBE I,LL GO TO AUCTION IN LAS VEGAS THOUGHTS. PURE ZEN THOUGHT, S THANKS jerz...

Jerz

You need to sell your V at next year's B-J auction. Lot 777 07 Black V 4.4K mi sold today for $88,000. $73,600 for the seller. Only 1 more V left (06 Silver) for today's auction and it only has 1.4K mi.

Last edited:
Thanks Al I've owned it for 8 years maybe we'll go up I'm not in a hurry and I'm not giving it away good luck thanks Jersey

:blinzel: :thumbsup WOW! Lot 777 '07 V 4,400 miles Hammered @ $80,000 Buyer pays $88,000 Seller takes home with a big smile > $73,600

One more thing,,,keep in mind if the buyer is a private individual, not a licensed dealer......they also pay Arizona Sales Tax! :ugh: :cool:

Quoted by the Great Pure Zen: Some people have more money than sense. Unquote.

Lot 777 just hammered for $ 80 K. Does anyone still think are cars are not serious collector cars?

The other 4 V sold ranged between $31.2-$38.6K for the sellers. The prices are holding which is a good sign since there were so many for sale. The 1 sold for $88K was for the Hollywood producer's new 21year old girl friend. The last 2 Vs had extremely low mileage which is extremely rare to find. Hell, even I driven 3,800 miles in 5 years with the top down, of course.

Last edited:
The last V to be sold is in 20-25 minutes. I wonder what the seller is thinking if he knows the last V came in at $73,600 for that seller? Anymore Sugar Daddys out there on the bidding floor? Stay tune.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom