Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

New

2004XLR

My XLR/V(s)
2004 black XLR
I just got my 2004 XLR black on black today I love it :D and just wanted to say :wave: and I`m looking forward to some nice weather so I can get the top down also future mods will be a magnaflow exhaust and D3 intake for a little more aggressive sound.

Glad to have you on the forum, welcome. I had an '04 before I got my '06 V and researched the exhaust quite abit before I decided to go with Corsa's. I think you'll find the sound a lot better and no droning at highway speeds. Just my opinion, but there are several on here that have gone with the Corsa exhaust. I'm actually thinking of doing my V with Corsa's. Either way you go, happy motoring in your new ride:cool:

I just got my 2004 XLR black on black today I love it :D and just wanted to say :wave: and I`m looking forward to some nice weather so I can get the top down also future mods will be a magnaflow exhaust and D3 intake for a little more aggressive sound.

Welcome to our happy little forum. This is a great place for information and forming friendships. Enjoy. :wave:

WELCOME TO THE XLR NET... GO WITH THE CORSA YOU WILL LOVE THE SOUND AND POWER YOU GET.....:cool:

Welcome... perhaps you could join us in Colorado in 2010. It's just in the planning stages; check out the thread under "Events".

I just installed the Corsa system on the XLR last week and it looks as good as it sounds. It isn't as aggressive-sounding as my CTS-V, but that car is a little animal compare to its more "refined" sibling. It's got a nice bark to it and best of all, NO DRONE. I don't think anyone else making aftermarket exhaust systems for the XLR can make that claim.

Welcome to the community! :wave:

CC

Congrats and welcome to the forum!!!!:cool:

Thanks everyone I`m going magnaflow because of the price i will let you know after the install how it is.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom