Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Golf

Cadillac Tech

Seasoned Member
I know many of you enjoy the game, so I thought it would be nice to have a place to talk about the game and some of your favorite courses. Cubby had mentioned a couple of very nice courses while we were in WI.

Bruce :)

I would like to talk about how bad I am at it. :D

I think that applies to a lot of people. Does the beer help your game?

Yes it does. You wouldn't believe how much I don't care about my game once I get a few beers in. :D

Bruce,

Just to give you some info on the game of golf--it's not called beer. It is aiming fluid!!! :laugh::laugh:

As far as Supa and the game of golf--if you want to make a million dollars in this economy; invest in golf ball manufacturers--she loses a dozen on every hole. :laugh::lol::laugh:

Bruce,

Just to give you some info on the game of golf--it's not called beer. It is aiming fluid!!! :laugh::laugh:

As far as Supa and the game of golf--if you want to make a million dollars in this economy; invest in golf ball manufacturers--she loses a dozen on every hole. :laugh::lol::laugh:

I think we really need to plan a golf outing!!!!!! :laugh::laugh:

We'll need you and Kathy, to make two foursomes or you can just follow us in the beer cart.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I think that sounds like fun.

You, Cubby, Supa, Marc, Missy, George...what a party!!

Now that we're on the subject of golf... any body else ever got a hole in one? I've had two, one in 1989 and the other in 2006.

Now that we're on the subject of golf... any body else ever got a hole in one? I've had two, one in 1989 and the other in 2006.
Cubby has gotten a hole in one in 2000. I don't think he has gotten anymore.

Well I hit the ball straight so I do not loose many, unless there is water. But I walk the course because it takes 10 hits to get it to the hole, no matter what Par it is. NO POWER in these arms! :( But I love the game and just having fun, and the beer cart is my favorate part of the whole day!:chuckle

Well I hit the ball straight so I do not loose many, unless there is water. But I walk the course because it takes 10 hits to get it to the hole, no matter what Par it is. NO POWER in these arms! :( But I love the game and just having fun, and the beer cart is my favorate part of the whole day!:chuckle
They let me use the beer cart as my cart when I go out to play golf. I like to play golf but Kevin doesn't like to play golf with me. Kevin is way more serious about it than I am. :dunno:

I have never plyed golf but I like drinking beer so I have half of it accomplished.:laugh::laugh:

Fred:wave:

Marc likes to play Golf with me because he feels better about his game then! Ha Ha!!! :chuckle But he is usually serious too! Men!! I just wanna have fun! I'm with you then Supa in the Beer cart! :naughty:

They let me use the beer cart as my cart when I go out to play golf. I like to play golf but Kevin doesn't like to play golf with me. Kevin is way more serious about it than I am. :dunno:

Marc likes to play Golf with me because he feels better about his game then! Ha Ha!!! :chuckle But he is usually serious too! Men!! I just wanna have fun! I'm with you then Supa in the Beer cart! :naughty:
Deal. :D

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back