Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Fall Drive 2009

You know what, I really liked that pic of Zoey coming around the corner, it is just one of those pics that someone would be able to turn into a poster or something! It looks so amazing! (Both the car and the picture look so great!)

Thanks. I'm glad you like them!

**It was nice getting to meet you and I'm glad you've joined the net.
And remember...what happens in Madison, stays in Madison! :lol:

Kathy

Thanks. I'm glad you like them!

**It was nice getting to meet you and I'm glad you've joined the net.
And remember...what happens in Madison, stays in Madison! :lol:

Kathy
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Whenever I go to my mailbox and see an M&M sticker on an envelope, I know it's a good day;).

Awwwwww, I was on the Fall Drive! Thank you guys so much for the Halloween card that you sent to Ray and I ..... I love it, and I was a bit surprised .... there are NO booze stains on it! :lol:

It's nice to be thought of ..... the MM's ROCK, oh yes they do!

Coincidently, I was talking to LinSue on the phone when I opened it .... we were both like, awwwww, aren't they just the nicest people ever? You are, you know. :love:

'Don't know how many of you will make it to LV, but can't wait to see you .... 7 weeks from today! :rocker:

I'm glad you liked your card, it was Photo Girl's idea. Since you and Ray couldn't be there in person we thought the card might help.

Maybe I can thank her IN PERSON in Las Vegas??? Crossing my fingers that you will make it. :dance:

I'm glad you liked your card, it was Photo Girl's idea. Since you and Ray couldn't be there in person we thought the card might help.
Photo Girl always thinks of that kind of stuff for us MMs. Kathy & Bruce usually keeps us drunks some what in line. Sometimes they just laugh at us. Thanks Kathy for making us look good.

Thanks to Photo Kathy aka mom!! That was a nice thought, I'm usually that way but way to many things going on right now to think! :(

Photo Girl always thinks of that kind of stuff for us MMs. Kathy & Bruce usually keeps us drunks some what in line. Sometimes they just laugh at us. Thanks Kathy for making us look good.

Fall Drive Picture DVDs are done and should get mailed tomorrow. I also included pictures from the '09 Woodward Dream Cruise on the disc.

Fall Drive Picture DVDs are done and should get mailed tomorrow. I also included pictures from the '09 Woodward Dream Cruise on the disc.
Thank you Bruce & Kathy. Always look forward to seeing the pictures when we get them. :DOne of these days someone is going to have to teach me how to do that. Cubby said I need to take lessons on how to take pictures. :ugh:

B R U C E...
I finally got a chance to look at my picture disc. THANK YOU SO MUCH :wave: You and Kathy did a great job. I know those of us who take pictures enjoy having some with ourselves in them. Oh - I LOVED your surprise at the end. As the expression goes, "Lord, love a duck." I see he's got a cute friend, too. :rocker: What fun. I laughed and laughed!

Again, the photos were such a joy to look at. I set up a slide show and it was like reliving the experience all over again. Thanks for the memories...George (aka CD)

B R U C E...
I finally got a chance to look at my picture disc. THANK YOU SO MUCH :wave: You and Kathy did a great job. I know those of us who take pictures enjoy having some with ourselves in them. Oh - I LOVED your surprise at the end. As the expression goes, "Lord, love a duck." I see he's got a cute friend, too. :rocker: What fun. I laughed and laughed!

Again, the photos were such a joy to look at. I set up a slide show and it was like reliving the experience all over again. Thanks for the memories...George (aka CD)

George, you are very welcome. I'm glad you have enjoyed them and that you liked the extra pictures. It's fun to personalize the DVDs with pictures that only appear on that DVD. I know Kathy enjoys taking the pictures and it is fun to share them. Some of the pictures she got were amazing.

Yeah! I talked to David today and he says there's a letter from the Ashpaughs for us! I have been staying with my Dad for a few days and get to go home tomorrow, I hope. Really looking forward to seeing the pictures. Thanks so much for all the work that goes into making the pictures and compiling the disks.

~Cathy

You mean you figured out how to see the pictures on the disks? :lol::lol:

Looking forward to seeing you and DD in Vegas!!!

Yeah! I talked to David today and he says there's a letter from the Ashpaughs for us! I have been staying with my Dad for a few days and get to go home tomorrow, I hope. Really looking forward to seeing the pictures. Thanks so much for all the work that goes into making the pictures and compiling the disks.

~Cathy

Did anyone else get their DVDs in the mail yet?

Devin and I received ours last Friday. Great pics, wonderful memories. Thanks Bruce and Kathy. We love 'em. You guys are awesome. Can't wait for another get together.

Devin and I received ours last Friday. Great pics, wonderful memories. Thanks Bruce and Kathy. We love 'em. You guys are awesome. Can't wait for another get together.

Good to hear you got them.:)

Maybe we can get together in the next few months if we come up to Chicago.

Did anyone else get their DVDs in the mail yet?

Bruce.

We got our DVD on Friday. Thanks for sending out. Great pics from Photo Girl. Warm reminders during a cold winter.

Dave & Deb

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back