Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Muggers give back wallet.

Little Woman

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
Cubby's, RIII Attendee, Midwest Marauder Alcohol Czar
Did anyone else see this on the news yesterday?

Four men stopped a University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee student at gunpoint Tuesday and grabbed his wallet. When one of them took a moment to look through the wallet, he found a military ID. The student was an Army reservist. The muggers apologized, and thanked the reservist for his service. They returned the wallet and gave the man a fist bump.
:patriot:

So they did a good deed and then hit him? What dumb A**es! :dunno:
Did anyone else see this on the news yesterday?

Four men stopped a University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee student at gunpoint Tuesday and grabbed his wallet. When one of them took a moment to look through the wallet, he found a military ID. The student was an Army reservist. The muggers apologized, and thanked the reservist for his service. They returned the wallet and gave the man a fist bump.
:patriot:

Blondes:):):) but you know we love you and miss you when you go away on those fabulous vacations. Just keep Blinging us.

I thought that was the dumbest news story I have ever seen. WTF - we are giving kudos to thieves and muggers? Yeah, after he did bumps he should have given the cops a good description of the bums and had them thrown in jail. Sorry - I don't condone selective mugging.;)

I'm with you RA. After the fist bump, he should have used his fist on the guys jaw!!!

I thought that was the dumbest news story I have ever seen. WTF - we are giving kudos to thieves and muggers? Yeah, after he did bumps he should have given the cops a good description of the bums and had them thrown in jail. Sorry - I don't condone selective mugging.;)

I'm with you RA. After the fist bump, he should have used his fist on the guys jaw!!!

You're funny .... :lol:

I wonder who their next victim was - probably he got a bump too .... but I bet it wasn't on his knuckles. He might not have been so lucky as to been in the military ... probably just some 8 to 5 hard-working slob like us.

When is the press ever going to quit glorifying criminals??