Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Another new member

rleonard

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
06 Infra Red XLR-V Midwest Marauder; Chief Machinist
Hi Folks, Bob here. Good to see friends from the XLR Forum here too. Looking forward to a nice weekend meeting with the group in Madison, Indiana.

06 XLR-V Infra Red, and lots of fun.

Bob

Bob can't wait to see you and Paula this weekend and the rest of the red devils.

I just got a call from Cathy Kinney and she is driving down by herself to join us on our Madison trip.:rocker: It will be great to see all of you guys tomorrow. We're trying to get Kathy's (Photo Girl) mom to join us as well. We will have 9 cars, 5 XLRs and 4 Corvettes. Drive careful.

Bruce :patriot:

I just got a call from Cathy Kinney and she is driving down by herself to join us on our Madison trip.:rocker: It will be great to see all of you guys tomorrow. We're trying to get Kathy's (Photo Girl) mom to join us as well. We will have 9 cars, 5 XLRs and 4 Corvettes. Drive careful.

It's too bad you guys didn't live closer to where I am. It would be great to do a get-together in this area.

There's a lot of great driving roads and places to gather. My favorite is driving up along the coast of New Hampshire into Maine.

And one airplane!

Bob

We have some members who might come over from our old forum who live in NJ, NY. MA, and CT.
If it hasn't been asked already, we would like a sticky for RIV at the RIVer Walk in San Antonio so Professor and Lola's Mom can keep the list up to date of owners that will be going to this event.
Thanks Rob
Bob (BB)
It's too bad you guys didn't live closer to where I am. It would be great to do a get-together in this area.

There's a lot of great driving roads and places to gather. My favorite is driving up along the coast of New Hampshire into Maine.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom