Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

new guy

X

XLR-Vette

Hey, just made the change from corvettes to xlr-v, now I see what I was missing, very smooth!:wave:

Enjoy the new ride and hopefully you will be able to attend one of the planned events for '09.

Bruce :wave:

Events for '09

Welcome to the XLR Net!

You can find the events from the Main Page.
From there go to Forums, scroll down and click on Events,
then click on Play Dates for '09.

At these gatherings you'll meet a lot of nice people. When we get together we have a great time. I hope you'll be able to join us at some of these events. We look forward to meeting you! :)

Kathy

Welcome! :wave:

You have a great bunch of people in FL that get together fairly often .... XLRVlover is your neighbor, and another guy who switched from 'Vette to V ....

Thanks for the invite looks as tho Indiana is represented however I live in Florida, finally it is nice drop top weather 70's-80's

Welcome to the site. You are going to love it here.

Welcome to the world of XLR's. We also switched from a Vette to an XLR-V in '06. My husband XLR-V Lover (Floyd) is the main driver (rats) but I do enjoy being the co-pilot and occasionally the pilot. We are about 40 mi. north of Tampa. You will enjoy this site where you will meet many wonderful people and pick up lots of information.

Maryann:wave:

Hey that's my car. Have you ever been welcomed like this anywhere else. This is a combination of Southern & Northern hospitality, yea Eastern and Western too.
Have you figured out what you had to pay for the 06-V?
Hey, just made the change from corvettes to xlr-v, now I see what I was missing, very smooth!:wave:

Welcome to the forum. I'm new here also - just got my '05 XLR in September and LOVE driving it.

Diane

Yes I kind of know Spring Hill as we bought our female Westie from a breeder there, and love traveling thru Fl. I have been in South Fl since 1973 and wouldn't live anywhere else.

There's a little added feature waiting for you from me if your interested in making your new baby sound like it really has got some bad stuff under the hood. I have a way of opening the baffles when ever I want or close them using a rocker switch mounted inside the center console and hooking it up to the baffle module in the trunk................If your interested.
Yes I kind of know Spring Hill as we bought our female Westie from a breeder there, and love traveling thru Fl. I have been in South Fl since 1973 and wouldn't live anywhere else.

In Florida it is now cool enough to get the top down and last night it was sleet and light snow here in central Illinois. Rats.

Welcome aboard.

Bob

In Florida it is now cool enough to get the top down and last night it was sleet and light snow here in central Illinois. Rats.

Welcome aboard.

Bob

Yup! Correct! It's unusually cool today though, thanks to the Canadians and their Clipper!! But I'll be heading out shortly to get some sun, supposed to be about 65 deg. out there soon. Top definitely will be DOWN!!!

Floyd

Colorful Colorado

Top down yesterday all day, top will be down again when I go out today. Bob you need to get out of Illinois. Granted some of the winters have been cold in the 42 I have been here but that is when I go to Florida. Will be in the 70's here all this week. First Robin:patriot:

NJ just had its earliest "measurable" snow fall, 1 inch in some parts. We went from top down to full force heat on in mere hours.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom