Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Fall Chevy Vettefest -care to meet us?

Are you staying right by the convention center--if not we can come pick you up. That way you can check-in and park your car.

That would be great- we're at the HI Select - about 1.5 miles away. We'll touch base tomorrow on the way down to Rosemont.

Sure will miss Marc and Chris. Hope you feel better soon.

~C

We will probably leave by 8 am EST. It should take us 3-3 1/2 hrs. Let's hope we don't run into any snow! We're not sure if we will be spending the night, but will bring an over night bag just in case. Looking forward to seeing eveyone!

Kathy :wave:

http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=_undefined Hey sniffles be glad for the work, I praise the big man every morning that I have a good job and we would have to run out of money for me not to have this job until I go swimming with the fishes between Catalina and LA Harbor. No ground for me. I can sail all the oceans and sead and wash up on any beach and hang out.
Sorry to say Kris and I will not be making the trip this weekend. We both have come down with a virus and work has gotten extremely busy. So I will be spending the weekend working instead of partying. I hate when that happens. Work should never get in the way of partying with great friends. We will miss you all dearly.

Marc and Kris.:confused:

Pictures from VetteFest

ChevyVettefest2008208.jpg

ChevyVettefest2008195.jpg

ChevyVettefest2008192.jpg

ChevyVettefest2008173.jpg

ChevyVettefest2008185.jpg

ChevyVettefest2008230.jpg

ChevyVettefest2008242.jpg

ChevyVettefest2008302.jpg

ChevyVettefest2008160.jpg

ChevyVettefest2008161.jpg

ChevyVettefest2008165.jpg

ChevyVettefest2008127.jpg

ChevyVettefest2008151.jpg

ChevyVettefest2008148.jpg

ChevyVettefest2008115.jpg

ChevyVettefest2008083.jpg

ChevyVettefest2008167.jpg

ChevyVettefest2008120.jpg

ChevyVettefest2008058.jpg

Wonderful pictures! New camera???
'Just can't beat those muscle cars ...

That car .... the one that looks like it has YYPD's name on it ..... is that just unfreakingbelieveable??? I don't know if it's cool or horrible :confused: :lol:

Glad you all had a good time - even if you were missing a few of your MM buddies ....

Yep, But I don't do cleanup!!

Marion ...
Your husband ..... every woman's dream ....:chuckle :D
Does he cook too?? :lol:

I make a mean grilled cheese sandwich:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Actually I'll be doing the main course for thursday for Marion's family; have been for the last three years. Wish one of the other in-laws would learn how to cook:lol::lol::lol:

Well, not only a great host .... but obviously you know how to serve a hel*uva drink! Great bar ware No wonder they don't cook .... :lol:

Looks like an item that needs to make the trip to San Antonio.:blinzel:

We're gonna need a support vehicle to haul all of our "stuff." Maybe 'Diamond Del' can drive the support vehicle for the MM group :laugh:

Kathy

It looks like you had a great time, as always! I'm sorry to have missed it, but it looks like the Little Woman made up for my absence!

Great pictures - BEAUTIFUL cars!!!!:patriot:

We came up with a new name for Little Woman...SUPER FREAK!!

Kathy

We came up with a new name for Little Woman...SUPER FREAK!!

Kathy

Can't remember how I got SUPER FREAK name. I'm getting quite a few names. :laugh::laugh:

Wonderful pictures! New camera???
'Just can't beat those muscle cars ...

That car .... the one that looks like it has YYPD's name on it ..... is that just unfreakingbelieveable??? I don't know if it's cool or horrible :confused: :lol:

Glad you all had a good time - even if you were missing a few of your MM buddies ....

The pictures are good of YYPD's new car. You should have seen that car in person. You wouldn't of believed it. I was like OMG.

Can't remember how I got SUPER FREAK name. I'm getting quite a few names. :laugh::laugh:

You got the "super freak" name after your stories of showing off "the girls". You even mentioned something about becoming Canadian. It may have been the cold meds and beer combo talking.:lol::lol:

Bruce :wave:

You got the "super freak" name after your stories of showing off "the girls". You even mentioned something about becoming Canadian. It may have been the cold meds and beer combo talking.:lol::lol:

Bruce :wave:

No those where true stories, no meds needed Aye.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom