Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Found YA!

Welcome to our new home. :blinzel: Glad you found us. You are gong to love it here. We have been having fun since October here and Rob, our administrator, is great. :wave:

Welcome!! :wave:

Kathy

Hi Terry! Yes, glad you found us .... we have missed your racing videos, and the guys for sure have missed your tech talk ...

I think a few members tried to post this forums website, but somehow things are still getting erased, I guess ....

It will be good to hear from you again!!

Now .... you know we will be in your home state for R4 .... hope you plan on attending! :rocker:

Hi Terry! Yes, glad you found us .... we have missed your racing videos, and the guys for sure have missed your tech talk ...

I think a few members tried to post this forums website, but somehow things are still getting erased, I guess ....

It will be good to hear from you again!!

Now .... you know we will be in your home state for R4 .... hope you plan on attending! :rocker:
Great to hear from you!!! I will likely see you in SA. Its just a short drive from Houston. I have several new drag videos but I don't think site allows video uploads. If it does could someone let me know how to post. I see attachment instructions but no video clip extensions.

Great to hear from you!!! I will likely see you in SA. Its just a short drive from Houston. I have several new drag videos but I don't think site allows video uploads. If it does could someone let me know how to post. I see attachment instructions but no video clip extensions.

PM Rob, Site Administrator, he can help you. :wave:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back