Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

XLR in the pool

Cadillac Tech

Seasoned Member
Did any of you see the black XLR drive into the swimming pool last night on the show 11th hour? It looked like "Lola".

It was pretty cool.

Bruce :rocker:

I hope Ruth Ann wasn't driving - you know how she likes her wine! :laugh::reddevil:laugh:

Love ya, Madam!!:love:

PS That show is on waaaaaay past my bedtime!

Rich,

You don't go to bed at dark do you? That's like 5:20pm around here--I can at least make it to 10:30pm most week nights:laugh::laugh::laugh:

The Little Woman saw it last night and thought it was Ray--doing a quick wash on Lola:chuckle:chuckle I told her Ray takes his time and does right every time:D:D

You guys make me laugh .... you know Lola can swim! :lol:

But seriously, those pool/car accidents are not unusual around here since probably in a regular neighborhood more than half of the houses have pools and cars go right through the fences and into the pools! :willy_nilly:

Here's a quick update on those fiber towels that I ordered for Ray from Adam's car products .... Ray LOVES them. He said they are so large that he can fold them in quarters and still have a really large wiping surface - they are super soft, thick and dense .... I got him a 3-pak ..... b-pappy isn't going to like hearing this part too much though .... Ray uses one strictly for applying his ICE .... the other 2 he uses for water wipes. He's become a fan. :rocker:

Did any of you see the black XLR drive into the swimming pool last night on the show 11th hour? It looked like "Lola".

It was pretty cool.

Bruce :rocker:

Yes, I did see that... what a way to ruin a beautiful car, though. I had to point it out to my wife. It was waaayyy too quick, though. I was hoping to see it later in the program in the evidence room, but, apparently it wasn't needed as evidence in the show... too bad. :(:(

I saw it, also. Played it back at least 5 times. Too bad the top wasn't down! The underwater shot was great! Do you think they really ruined a beautiful car for that shot? Is everything in Hollywood disposable?

Here's a quick update on those fiber towels that I ordered for Ray from Adam's car products .... Ray LOVES them. He said they are so large that he can fold them in quarters and still have a really large wiping surface - they are super soft, thick and dense .... I got him a 3-pak ..... b-pappy isn't going to like hearing this part too much though .... Ray uses one strictly for applying his ICE .... the other 2 he uses for water wipes. He's become a fan. :rocker:
It hurts to see them do things to cars in the movies, I always thought they should run a disclaimer "no cars were hurt in the filming of this movie" Remember when Tim Allen drooped a steel beam on his wife's Nomad? That had people furious, but if you went frame x frame you see they swapped cars at the last second. My guess is there really was a XLR in the water.

Ruth Ann, thanks for the plug on the Adam's products. Yes, I'm a dealer for their full line of premium car care products if anyone is interested. Drop an email to Bruce4Adams(at)hotmail(dot)com. Now I need to show him the rest of our products...
Thanks.
Bruce

Nothing about a pool,,,,, but the wife and I are just back from watching the movie "State of Play", the new Russell Crowe one. Has an XLR in it! Good movie by the way!!

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom