Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Service manuals

Popbigguy

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2007 XLR-V RII'07 RIII'08 SA'09 CO'10 NCSC'11 PA'12 BG'13 MT'14 VBOBX'15
Ben (XLR28), just posted on the bluetooth thread alot of pictures from a service manual (cool)!

OK,,,, Where can we get them from? I know there's some company's that sell them, Bruce, Cadilliac Tech, ( I know your in NC now, I sure your having fun!) can you get them to ship to us? After seeing pictures from Ben's, I want one!!

Chad

Chad,

Go to helm inc. to get them. On the corvette forum, there is a sponsor (gmpartshouse) that sells them a little cheaper. I have asked for a price on the 09 XLR service manual but have not heard back from them yet. Their FAQ section tells how to find the Corvette manual on their website catalog.

Ben

Ben (XLR28), just posted on the bluetooth thread alot of pictures from a service manual (cool)!

OK,,,, Where can we get them from? I know there's some company's that sell them, Bruce, Cadilliac Tech, ( I know your in NC now, I sure your having fun!) can you get them to ship to us? After seeing pictures from Ben's, I want one!!

Chad

They can be purchased through any GM dealer... or direct from Helm, Inc. Phone # 313-865-5000, or www.helminc.com

Yea,,, I found the answers to my own question searching here at home, wasting a good 80 degree day?!? The wife and I did go for a drive and out for lunch though.... top down coarse!

I submitted a question to gmpartshouse.com, got an answer allready! They don't have single car manual (XLR), but I could buy the DVD that has almost everything!!! But $500. The helminc.com, has the 3 volume set, $135, and the DVD $400. I assume it's the same DVD that gmpartshouse.com has. I'll wait and see if our "Tech" Bruce, can get them for the same $'s. I'll give him and his dealership the business if he can do the same $'s.

Chad

XLR service manuals appear frequently on eBay for great prices.
CCC :wave:

In my searches for service manuals online, here is what I found over at the corvette forum. It should help those of us with 04's or 05's if you are savvy enough to get it going. Works great on my laptop with Vista Home Premium 32bit. It is very similar (no notable differences to my untrained eye) to what the tech was using at the shop last week, but it just does not cover anything newer than 2005.

Ben

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back