Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

'06 Infrared XLR-V in Kansas City

racknid

My XLR/V(s)
2006 Infrared XLR-V
Hello everyone!

New toy was delivered Saturday night, replacing an '02 Mercedes SLK 32AMG that I've had since 2003. '06 Infrared XLR-V with just under 9k miles. Great shape, except for a broken lower mesh grille from a little fender bender it went through prior to going up for sale (I'll post some questions on that later).

Had already ordered a Mild to Wild unit in anticipation and installed that yesterday and, so I'm off to a good start. Was thinking about throwing on a Magnaflow cat back system, but dang it is pretty loud all ready with the NPP valve open.

Updating the touch screen with a new head unit and ditching the run flats/maybe new wheels are also on the check list.

Thanks for everyone who have contributed to the site here, it is a wealth of information for a prospective/new owner, much appreciated!!

Congratulations and welcome to the XLR Net! :thumbsup

Be sure to check out the XLR Registry!

Congratulations on your new XLR-V. There is a wealth of information here. I went to non-run flats and happy with them. Research done on tire rack, I went Ultra High Performance All Season. Good performance in colder weather and your climate is very similar to ours. I usually put my ride away in mid-Nov and break it out again in mid-March as long as there is no residual salt on the roads.
I love KC, spent a lot of time there on projects.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Welcome to XLR forum and congrats! Check the plans for September 2018 for our 15 Year XLR Homecoming Event in Bowling Green Ky. Hope you can plan to make it. There so much fun to be part of...... such an awesome group of people, good times that make good memories and future friends!
Cruz’On Topless!

Sent from Grand Daddy iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello everyone!

New toy was delivered Saturday night, replacing an '02 Mercedes SLK 32AMG that I've had since 2003. '06 Infrared XLR-V with just under 9k miles. Great shape, except for a broken lower mesh grille from a little fender bender it went through prior to going up for sale (I'll post some questions on that later).

Had already ordered a Mild to Wild unit in anticipation and installed that yesterday and, so I'm off to a good start. Was thinking about throwing on a Magnaflow cat back system, but dang it is pretty loud all ready with the NPP valve open.

Updating the touch screen with a new head unit and ditching the run flats/maybe new wheels are also on the check list.

Thanks for everyone who have contributed to the site here, it is a wealth of information for a prospective/new owner, much appreciated!!
Welcome Welcome!! A wealth of information here, for sure! And if you can't find it already posted, there are a LOT of wonderful people here that are always so happy to help!

Sent from my SM-G935U using Tapatalk

Welcome

Congratulations on your new ride. Fun cars that draw a lot of attention. Enjoy! :)

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom