2004 XLR with Lambo Doors

Rob

Seasoned Member
Staff member
Site Administrator
My XLR/V(s)
Not yet!
Rich,

$11,700 is probably about right for this one--salvage title!!! Guess that's why they put all the cr*p on it.:lol::lol:

Ugh! The hood, the side scoops, the grille? U-G-L-Y!!!!!!! The doors don't float my boat either, but I know some folks like them.....

And a "Buy It Now" for $11,700 for an 04 with 15,000 miles? That seems a little too good to be true (I hope - since my 04 has over 40,000 miles!)!

I don't care for it. :(

The wheels are butt-ugly; I could live with the front end and hood. The side scoops are dumb-looking, except of course if they were used to cover the even uglier side vents on the new models!

Engine compartment and interior look great! I think he could get more $$ parting it out.

The salvage title doesn't scare me as much as those doors ...... :willy_nilly::willy_nilly:

I think it's a scam. This same add was on ebay a few months ago. I cant believe they didn't sell it then. It also say's his address has changed and he hasn't updated it yet. It takes a lot longer to place the add than update your address. also even with a salvage title it would be worth about $15000 so I wouldn't trust it.

I went to look at it this morning and Ebay has removed the listing... Gee, I really wanted to see it too!!

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom