Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

2008 XLR TRI-COAT RED MACHINE.

shortybump

My XLR/V(s)
2008 XLR PLATMUM TRI COAT RED
:wave: Hi my name is SHORTY I have a 2008 XLR Tri-coat red platinum machine. If anyone know where I can purchase the Chrome Exhaust Filler Panel let me know. As a warning the chrome parts sold by American Car Craft DO NOT FIT ALL THE XLR CARS.I purchased several chrome parts from this company throu CARID and they all had to be altered except the AIR BOX COVERS. The Exhaust filler panel that goes across the chrome pipes out the back of your car don't fit and a custom muffler shop couldn't make them fit.
Later on I read on ebay that if your exhaust pipes was OVAL they wasn't made to fit them yet they are advertise they fit all XLRS FROM 2004-2009.
P;lease can someone help me with this situation?

:wave: Hi my name is SHORTY I have a 2008 XLR Tri-coat red platinum machine. If anyone know where I can purchase the Chrome Exhaust Filler Panel let me know. As a warning the chrome parts sold by American Car Craft DO NOT FIT ALL THE XLR CARS.I purchased several chrome parts from this company throu CARID and they all had to be altered except the AIR BOX COVERS. The Exhaust filler panel that goes across the chrome pipes out the back of your car don't fit and a custom muffler shop couldn't make them fit.
Later on I read on ebay that if your exhaust pipes was OVAL they wasn't made to fit them yet they are advertise they fit all XLRS FROM 2004-2009.
P;lease can someone help me with this situation?

Try Diane she's in Ky
Car Art Work: Corvette in Steel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've yet to find a suitable filler plate for my 06 base. It has the oval pipes. Everything I've seen is for the round pipes on the V's

Try Diane she's in Ky
Car Art Work: Corvette in Steel

BTW You can design something you like and get with her she will work with you to make it.... she has I think the laser metal cutting machine to do different things that are unique to your liking. She'll probably need some measurements and maybe a cardboard cut out. Just call her! She is a very nice lady I met her in Kentucky at the Bowling Green plant when we had the car show down there at the 2013 Homecoming Gathering! She will go out of her way to satisfy what you want and help you if she can. I bought this battery top cover from her, it's awesome.... I love it.... see the picture

6d75b971850b6dc47d460273b0b341df.png

+1 for CarArtwork. We designed a exhaust plate for the V & had Diane make it. Pics/info here: Exhaust Plate

Welcome to The Site

Post some pictures of your car when you can. Welcome to 'The XlR Site'. ;) Good people, great cars.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom