Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

32nd Anniversary Savannah Ga. Trip

05 GRAND DADDY

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2005 Light Platinium Silver XLR
While on our Anniversary trip Wed. afternoon in Savannah GA. we was down at the Riverwalk when my wifes say's look honey here come a Blue XLR so as he drove bye I gave him a thumbs up :rocker: But, once he got parked I never did catch up to him to talk to him, but I did get a picture of his car parked in the parking lot, the tags where SC. It's always such a thrill to see other XLR's! While looking at the blue XLR, there was 4 guys just starring at his car and talking about, I told them I had a silver one and like usaual they had all kind of question about the XLR and wanted to know if we drove down from PA and where my car was, I told them we where over across the street and walked down and ours was up at the hotel. I said that we drive ours as much as we can, Just because we just love to drive her! Its was warm today (Friday) got to almost 80 We took Caddy with top down to Tybee Island to the beach then stopped for lunch at Uncle Bubba's, "The charbroiled oyster where to die for" then this afternoon cool front came in got cloudy and cooled off It's only about 60's now with a cool breeze from the North. Time to head backup coast towards home Sat. :wave:

Wendy & Caddyman Dan

View attachment 1674

View attachment 1675

While on our Anniversary trip Wed. afternoon in Savannah GA. we was down at the Riverwalk when my wifes say's look honey here come a Blue XLR so as he drove bye I gave him a thumbs up :rocker: But, once he got parked I never did catch up to him to talk to him, but I did get a picture of his car parked in the parking lot, the tags where SC. It's always such a thrill to see other XLR's! While looking at the blue XLR, there was 4 guys just starring at his car and talking about, I told them I had a silver one and like usaual they had all kind of question about the XLR and wanted to know if we drove down from PA and where my car was, I told them we where over across the street and walked down and ours was up at the hotel. I said that we drive ours as much as we can, Just because we just love to drive her! Its was warm today (Friday) got to almost 80 We took Caddy with top down to Tybee Island to the beach then stopped for lunch at Uncle Bubba's, "The charbroiled oyster where to die for" then this afternoon cool front came in got cloudy and cooled off It's only about 60's now with a cool breeze from the North. Time to head backup coast towards home Sat. :wave:

Wendy & Caddyman Dan

View attachment 1674

View attachment 1675

Glad you liked Bubbas!! Are you planning on going to the Pink House?

I saw a copper colored XLR today in Louisville. It was really sharp and I've never seen that color..

Glad you liked Bubbas!! Are you planning on going to the Pink House?

I saw a copper colored XLR today in Louisville. It was really sharp and I've never seen that color..

Nope never did make it up to the Pink House we are heading up to Sugar Daddy's Bar for a cold one and a bite to eat and heading out tomorrow morning so guess we won't there this trip! :wave:

Nope never did make it up to the Pink House we are heading up to Sugar Daddy's Bar for a cold one and a bite to eat and heading out tomorrow morning so guess we won't there this trip! :wave:

We leave Tuesday for a scuba diving trip in The Keys. We are going to stay a couple of nights in Savannah on our way back.

We leave Tuesday for a scuba diving trip in The Keys. We are going to stay a couple of nights in Savannah on our way back.

Have a blast!!! I still have yet to make it to Florida to snorkel with the Manatee... one of these days. It's one of those 'must do' things on my bucket list...

Have a blast!!! I still have yet to make it to Florida to snorkel with the Manatee... one of these days. It's one of those 'must do' things on my bucket list...

Thanks!!

We rented a house in Duck Key last winter and one hung out in our canal for a while. They are beautiful!! If you put a hose in the water they will hang out for a long time. They love fresh water and will hold the hose and drink from it..

I'm diving the Vandenberg this week.. A huge war ship sunk in 2009.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom