Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

36th Annual BOPC Show May 5

ScottH

My XLR/V(s)
2007 Xenon Blue XLR V
The 36th annual BOPC (Buick, Olds, Pontiac, Cadillac) show is this Saturday in Marietta, GA. Information is at 2017 BOPC Show and the show is at Piedmont Church, 570 Piedmont Rd, Marietta, GA 30066. Last year's show was a great time, but mine was the only XLR in the show. The weather is suppose to be great Saturday...So come join us!

Wish I had know, we need to show at Caffeine & Octane also!

Caffeine and Octane is this weekend. We're planning to go. Let me know if you'll join. We can either meet and drive in together, or you can find us in the exotics pen, next to the Porsche pen.

Sorry, my schedule sucks...Let's try for next month! Do we have any additional XLR owners who are interested? I would love to have us all together at the show to make a very strong showing

Sorry, my schedule sucks...Let's try for next month! Do we have any additional XLR owners who are interested? I would love to have us all together at the show to make a very strong showing

That sounds good. Since Al moved, I don't know any other owners in the area. Let's see what we can do here.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom