News: A Cadillac XLR Get Some Bling in China

Rob

Seasoned Member
Staff member
Site Administrator
My XLR/V(s)
Not yet!
2880d1369308598-cadillac-xlr-get-some-bling-china-cadillac-bling-china-1.jpg

This Cadillac XLR was spotted in the seen in Jinqiao District in the city of Shanghai by Mark G., a CarNewsChina.com reader.

What's astonishing here is that this blinged-out XLR appears to have stock polished XLR wheels. If you're going to chrome a car - why stop at the wheels?? :lol:

Attachments

• cadillac-bling-china-1.jpg
    cadillac-bling-china-1.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 6,269

This Cadillac XLR was spotted in the seen in Jinqiao District in the city of Shanghai by Mark G., a CarNewsChina.com reader.

What's astonishing here is that this blinged-out XLR appears to have stock polished XLR wheels. If you're going to chrome a car - why stop at the wheels?? :lol:

My thoughts exactly Rob.

To each his own.....but YUCK :pukeface:. I am going to guess it is a wrap. Certainly (& hopefully) the only one like it. When I look at the row of cars last year in Gettysberg and have trouble picking out mine........perhaps I should chrome or camo wrap it..... :bash: NOPE....I think something like johnpbairds suttle custom touch would do better!:cool:

Attachments

• SANY0117.jpg
    SANY0117.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 437
To each his own.....but YUCK :pukeface:. I am going to guess it is a wrap. Certainly (& hopefully) the only one like it. When I look at the row of cars last year in Gettysberg and have trouble picking out mine........perhaps I should chrome or camo wrap it..... :bash: NOPE....I think something like johnpbairds suttle custom touch would do better!:cool:

I agree the whole body chrome thing is just to much chrome!
Wheels / Trim is ok for me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Thanks Dan

I agree why stop at the wheels. But another thing. you would be hiring someone to clean the finger prints off it on a daily basis. I saw a episode from west coast customs where they did a audi like this. Then they did the blue lighting on the wheels. It was for the monster cable guy and "tron"movie premier

I agree the whole body chrome thing is just to much chrome!
Wheels / Trim is ok for me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Thanks Dan
I agree with you. to much chrome. Especially if the sun hits it just right. Then you would be in a accident. So it'll be best for "night time driving" only.

Rob, I wonder if this XLR is in the registry? :confused:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back