Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Arthritis Auto Show in Dublin, OH

Shirts and Hats for Dublin!

We need to entice some of the nearby folks to sign up. It would be great to see more of the Ohio folks in Dublin.

My wife is offering both Men's and Women's polo shirts. The Women's is more form fitting and cut a bit higher under the arms - more flattering than a regular polo. I think Navy and Red colors for the Men's shirts. Bimini Blue and Pink for the ladies. Open to other colors, but want to keep the choices to 2 colors per item.
Link to my Wife's commercial embroidery shop.
httpAll Star Embroidery Home Page
XLR Dublin.jpgMens Bermuda Sands.jpgLadies Bermuda Sands.jpgBayside Cap.jpg

I've chosen the Bayside caps, mostly because they are made in the USA. I'm thinking Black or Stone for colors. Afraid if we get Navy, it will clash with the shirts.
The photo of the design is with a royal background because it shows the shadowing on the car better. It will still look good on the navy.
$22 for the shirts. $9 for the hats. Any proceeds from the sale gets donated to the Arthritis Foundation.
To order call Beth Powers - 740-964-9212 . She takes all credit cards, so you can give her the info over the phone if you like. For those attending the show, we'll hold the shirts here. If those of you that can't make the show still want some, shipping will be extra - usually about $5-7 depending on how far and how many items.
Tim

Thanks for doing all this, Tim. The shirt design looks great, I'll be sending your wife an order!! Being there are only four XLR's so far for the event: us, Phrede, Tiffany's Dad and you guys the shirt colors are perfect. Phrede and I have Red V's, Tiffany's Dad is Xenon Blue! I'm sure you will choose the red for your black XLR, so we'll have Marc out numbered!!:laugh:

Thanks for doing all this, Tim. The shirt design looks great, I'll be sending your wife an order!! Being there are only four XLR's so far for the event: us, Phrede, Tiffany's Dad and you guys the shirt colors are perfect. Phrede and I have Red V's, Tiffany's Dad is Xenon Blue! I'm sure you will choose the red for your black XLR, so we'll have Marc out numbered!!:laugh:

That's crazy talk now. Maybe I can talk Schooley into the "NAVY" color. I think it would look good on him.

Especially if it has these four letters on the back: N A V Y

:laugh:
:laugh::laugh:

That's crazy talk now. Maybe I can talk Schooley into the "NAVY" color. I think it would look good on him.

Based on the discussion and all the nice Columbus folks we met at Homecoming, Coach and I had already marked this one on the calendar. Count us in!
e

Unionrunner. I see you are in Akron. Are you still planning on coming?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Did someone say polo shirts?! I'm in, I love polo shirts with the XLR logo :). I'll call after the holiday.

Is this the same one that the allante/xlr show/vacation that was posted just a few hrs ago on Fb?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is this the same one that the allante/xlr show/vacation that was posted just a few hrs ago on Fb?

How about a link? Hard to say which Facebook post you're talking about.

via Tapatalk

The Fb page is the allante/xlr club page

The Fb page is the allante/xlr club page

I went to the Allante/XLR Facebook page and didn't see anything about the Arthritis Show. Can you post a link? The Cadillac Grand National is that weekend. Only Caddy's over 15 years old can participate. I would guess the Allante folks will be heading there.

I just reread this. And it's saying sept 2-7,2014 in Steubenville.
gu6u4y5y.jpg
2yjurabu.jpg
evuru2yv.jpg
6a5a6yby.jpg
dytygu9y.jpg
seqa2ypu.jpg
nabu6a7u.jpg
y6ugumyn.jpg

For those of you planning on attending the Arthritis Foundation Car Show - Here is a link to the registration page.

Registration | Enter Your Car | Arthritis Auto Show

The XLR's will have their own group this year, so be sure to specify the XLR Group for judging purposes, that way we will all be in one location. Please PM me if you planning to attend and which days you plan to attend. This will assist in planning events. So far there are only 3 of us - I heard Fred may bring his newly painted baby to the show, though.:wave: Can't wait to see that! I am hoping to get a bus to take us to German Village either Friday or Saturday for dinner. Not a lot of places to park XLR's in that area.

Reposting sign up info for the Arthritis show in Dubin, OH. There have been a lot of other posts and want to keep this information in front of our members.

Come on Midwest people...sign up if you haven't already. This is a GREAT show with LOTS of different brands of cars, and it helps support the Arthritis Foundation. This is a centrally located show which makes it convenient for all of you.
Attention Midwest Marauders...this may be the only time we get together this summer, so dust off your cars, pack your clothes and get drivin'!
:cool:

See you in July!

We would of been there in heartbeat but with Wendy's new job she has very little vacation time! Its only about 8-9 hours for us, I'm seriously thinking about breaking her fingers so she can't type .......... LOL so sorry wish we could join you all again had such great time in BG last year!

Dan & Wendy
"05 GRAND DADDY"

If this was closer then I would love to join. But for me, it's around 2 days of hard driving to get up to ohio from Florida. If there was a event like the bg Kentucky one or closer to the Florida line, Then I would jump. But heading all the way up north isn't in the budget. Because I'm also just getting my bathroom remodeled.

For those of you who can't make it to the event, we heard you the first time. No need to keep repeating it.

The Arthritis Show is 3 weeks away. The people I have signed up so far are:

Cadillac Tech & Photo Girl
Cubby & Supa
Tiffany's Dad & Kris
Phrede
Nerkpowers & Beth

If you are interested, I have made arrangements with the local Cadillac Dealer, Capitol Cadillac, to detail our cars. We would need to do this early Friday because Mark Thomas indicated that spots for the Cruise-In fill up by 10AM. I haven't spoken with them recently, so if there is interest, let me know. I could probably talk them into breakfast, too.

Tim

The Arthritis Show is 3 weeks away. The people I have signed up so far are:

Cadillac Tech & Photo Girl
Cubby & Supa
Tiffany's Dad & Kris
Phrede
Nerkpowers & Beth

If you are interested, I have made arrangements with the local Cadillac Dealer, Capitol Cadillac, to detail our cars. We would need to do this early Friday because Mark Thomas indicated that spots for the Cruise-In fill up by 10AM. I haven't spoken with them recently, so if there is interest, let me know. I could probably talk them into breakfast, too.

Tim

Tim, thanks so much for all your hard work for this event, I was hoping we would see more XLRs signed up to attend. It is a great show! We are registered for both days for the Corvette C4 class. It's still not too late to register. See you guys in a few weeks.:wave:

I just realized I forgot about calling for a shirt. Is it too late?

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom