Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Cadillac Corral Mid-Ohio Friday, August 2nd - Sunday, August 4th, 2013 $150

GizmoQ

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2006 Black Raven XLR-V; 1996 Eldorado ESC-V
Pay up soon. These have been going quick all year. COTA sold out in two days. Detroit sold out in a week.

I paid today and got a registration ID of 286.

Thanks Giz for the heads up. Just registered and was number 295. Looking forward to a great weekend = yes there will be Great Lakes.:cool:

Thanks Giz for the heads up. Just registered and was number 295. Looking forward to a great weekend = yes there will be Great Lakes.:cool:

Wow, the "great procrastinator" signed up early! :bowdown:

Ooooo Great Lakes... :blinzel:

Oh yeah, in case there's any concerns - ALL XLR (V and non V) ARE WELCOME TO PURCHASE AND ATTEND REGARDLESS OF WHAT THE FLYER SAYS.

Even though we will be parked in Camp Toffolo. ;)

Homegameroom,
5AM said you better have a damn good excuse if you miss this event! (She misses you, especially after all the fun we had last weekend with the MMs at Champaign)

Received my Cadillac Corral package by FedEx this morning. Their enclosed letter even highlighted that ALL XLRs are included. :D

Can't wait...

FedEx dropped ours off too. Picked up the Great Lakes this morning - it's chilling as we speak. See everyone Saturday morning. Counting the minutes.

Quick day one report from Mid Ohio:

For those who have attended previous World Challenge races at Mid O what Coach and I saw today will be hard to believe - we saw a 50 minute WC sprint race without a single - not one - pace car interruption. I don't even believe there was even a more than momentary local yellow flag situation. Great racing and if it would have been 60 minutes O'Connell would have caught Figge for the win.

Missed you all.

Hope to see everyone at Carmel

e

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry