Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

News: Cadillac WTF Concept

Agreed....maybe the next concept will be named omg......lol.:cool:

I would prefer Cadillac concentrate its efforts on providing me with new trim pieces before they tackle a nuclear-powered vehicle built to last 100 years. :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

Call me crazy, but I like it! :lol:

OK!! You asked for it----YOU'RE CRAZY. They should have named it the POS.

Just my opinion

IMO UGLY. WTF would be standing for something else in my book and I think you all know what I mean. What The ****! Don't like it. :laugh::chuckle

I think it looks pretty cool!! Better looking than the CTS.

Problem is, it probably would sell for around the price of 10 "Vs."

I kind of like it, but I can't imagine the Safety forces (police, firemen) would. It's bad enough for them to worry about the high voltage from when a Hybrid crashes - imagine having to worry about radioactivity!!
:jaw:And NOW you know why GM has trouble in the Marketing Department - WTF?!?! That's hilarious!

As cool or not cool as this looks, stop and think what this concept car, that will never see the road,:pat: has cost GM to make and you wonder why there in trouble?:pat:
Please someone give me a break. Im fed up with their begging and then wasting money like this. I hope someone knows what this concept cost to produce and shares the figure. GM could probably lend money to the government.
I kind of like it, but I can't imagine the Safety forces (police, firemen) would. It's bad enough for them to worry about the high voltage from when a Hybrid crashes - imagine having to worry about radioactivity!!
:jaw:And NOW you know why GM has trouble in the Marketing Department - WTF?!?! That's hilarious!

Actually, WTF is the PERFECT moniker for it (not the World Thorium Fuel thing, either)... it's the first phrase that came to my mind!!!! It's especially horrid from the rear!!!

I like the logo anyway...

Think I can have the new Cadillac WTF Concept Car logo on my wind restrictor?

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.autoblog.com/media/2009/01/06_cad_wthor_fcon.jpg

I already get asked WTF a lot, anyway. :willy_nilly:

OK people - it's gonna be 20 below here tonite and that's not even with the windchill ... so think of San Antonio when we will all have our tops off (uh, down). ...Marion - which is it?

~Quinn

OK people - it's gonna be 20 below here tonite and that's not even with the windchill ... so think of San Antonio when we will all have our tops off (uh, down). ...Marion - which is it?

~Quinn

Off-Down what's the difference as long as it's WARM!!!! This morning it was -22/ -45 with the wind chill--but we are going to warm up this afternoon; a high of +6 degrees. Come on May!!!!!

Off-Down what's the difference as long as it's WARM!!!! This morning it was -22/ -45 with the wind chill--but we are going to warm up this afternoon; a high of +6 degrees. Come on May!!!!!

I like the WTF logo as well - and, yes, it would look rather cool on the XLR windscreen...
BTW, does anybody know what XLR stands for - I'm thinking Xtra Luxurious Roadster??

Think I can have the new Cadillac WTF Concept Car logo on my wind restrictor?

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.autoblog.com/media/2009/01/06_cad_wthor_fcon.jpg

I already get asked WTF a lot, anyway. :willy_nilly:

~Quinn
I think you know what my answer that question is. Lets see I believe it would go off. :chuckle:chuckle:laugh::laugh: Don't worry Madam I'll tell you the story in San Antonio.

Weve been over this terrirtory on the old forum and the only thing I remember is the X stands for the body style. I bet Bruce (tech) can help out with the real answer
I like the WTF logo as well - and, yes, it would look rather cool on the XLR windscreen...
BTW, does anybody know what XLR stands for - I'm thinking Xtra Luxurious Roadster??

Weve been over this terrirtory on the old forum and the only thing I remember is the X stands for the body style. I bet Bruce (tech) can help out with the real answer

It must have been before my joining the old forum... either that or I don't remember (which could VERY well be!!!)

My understanding is that X was the body style and LR was luxury roadster.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom