Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Cadillac's XLR a good buy or not?

Bobo,

Even if see found batteries, she couldn't get it to work. The only thing see knows how to open is a beer bottle or phonebook--for reservations:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Super Freak, you must have some batteries SOMEWHERE in the house. Steal Cubbys[/u] great,

Rod, Cant wait to meet you. We needtp have a loooooooooooog talk.:pat:

You know...usually I'm pretty quick at picking up on these things. Maybe I've been painting too much this week and the fumes got to me????:confused::confused::pat::pat: Hey... I have to blame it on something!!!

I took Lola in for her fluid fills/oil change today ... very interesting to walk around the dealership and see the differences. One brand new 2008 Platinum edition for $67k ... that's it. :squint:
I was told that a guy brought in for trade-in on an '06 V, a 1995 Rolls Royce ... we only got part of the story, but seems he was looking for that particular year and engine. They gave him our names and told him about SA .... I hope he calls. We must have just missed him - he had just been in and ordered mats so we were told.

The dealership had a line of used 2009 CTS ... very strange ... why so many??? And a few new 2009's ... 'said they had 1 CTS-V in the back that was waiting for pick up ... The showroom floor only had 2 cars ... both CTS ... the lot didn't look like a ghost town, but it has certainly decreased its inventory. No one that I had contact with was shaking in their boots about the dealership shutting down .... in fact, they were pretty opitimistic ... said they sold 10 cars over the weekend and that was good considering the economy. The one thing everyone agreed on .... they were sad to see the end of the XLR. Me too. I will miss seeing that beautiful car on the lots and in the showroom. :bawling:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom