Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Caffeine and Octane - 4/2/2017

ScottH

My XLR/V(s)
2007 Xenon Blue XLR V
Atlanta weather Sunday is going to be beautiful, which ensures a huge crowd at C&O. Anyone planning or considering going? We're thinking we probably will go. always a good time with lots of cars showing and a great spectator crowd. Let me know if interested.

Atlanta weather Sunday is going to be beautiful, which ensures a huge crowd at C&O. Anyone planning or considering going? We're thinking we probably will go. always a good time with lots of cars showing and a great spectator crowd. Let me know if interested.

Enjoy the show Scott. I'll be attending C&E in Aug'17 with the Red Baron. I'm living in Cal for a few years now. We have a very similar car show in Danville Cal. Ours is tomorrow as well. I'll check to see how many XLRs.

Scott, I attended the car show in Danville Cal on Sunday under perfect weather conditions. I only live 20 miles from there now. Approximately 800-1000 cars in attendance parked right near the Blackhawk Museum of Exotic cars. There were only 2 XLR base models; an 04 (NM Blue) & 07 (Red) in the car show.

Discussed XLR issues with the owners, i.e. spare parts and flying roof tops. Can't wait to return to Atlanta. I'll be there in Aug for the C&E Thunder run & car show. My XLR is stored in Atlanta.

Any XLR members in Northern Cal, come join us on the 1st Sunday of the month from 8-10am . The Blackhawk Museum of Exotic Cars is worth the trip all by itself. More XLRs the merrier.

I'm in Atlanta and had planned to attend last year with Army Al but work kept me away. We need to get a group together and make an appearance this year. How may XLR's can we get together? I'm in, unless I have to work.....

I'm in Atlanta and had planned to attend last year with Army Al but work kept me away. We need to get a group together and make an appearance this year. How may XLR's can we get together? I'm in, unless I have to work.....

Sounds good. C&O is the first Sunday of every month. Weather permitting, I'm in.

Another show coming up is the 36th Annual Peach Blossom BOPC show. This show is limited to Buicks, Olds, Pontiacs and Cadillacs. It's obviously a much smaller show, but had a good turnout last year. I was the lone XLR there. There a link to the show on Dixie Olds Club Oldsmobile Georgia Southeast club car club car show website. If the weather is good, I plan to show.

Sounds good. C&O is the first Sunday of every month. Weather permitting, I'm in.

Another show coming up is the 36th Annual Peach Blossom BOPC show. This show is limited to Buicks, Olds, Pontiacs and Cadillacs. It's obviously a much smaller show, but had a good turnout last year. I was the lone XLR there. There a link to the show on Dixie Olds Club Oldsmobile Georgia Southeast club car club car show website. If the weather is good, I plan to show.

Here's the link to April's C&O event pictures. Caffeine and Octane | April, 2017 | Classic Car Shows | Performance Automobiles | Antiques Autos | Velocity Channel Scroll about halfway down for the exotics, including the sole XLR-V

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom