Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

CAR WASH OR DETAIL ON SITE

standby-V

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2004 Lt. Platinum & 2006 Lt. Platinum XLR-V
I've contacted a mobile detailer in SA and he would be willing to set up on the Hampton site, I have cleared this with the general manager, Margie Cooper of the Hampton Inn for all cars from both hotels to be washed or detailed.

Normal cost for wash is $35, our cost will be $25. This will be vacuum, tire dressing and wash.

Cash only
Normal cost for Detailing which is a wash & buffed wax is $55, our price Will be $45 and includes the above paragraph.

Any other cleaning such as engines or upholstery will be negotiable.
Please let me know if this is suitable and who and a raise of hands (post) of this service so I can get back to the detailer.
Also what days and time would you like him there.
1. My choices would be Tuesday all day and evening till dark for people coming in early.
2. Wednesday all day and evening till dark for people coming in late.
3. Thursday due to Gulf trip, Noon until dark so cars are cleaned for next day trip
4. Friday morning 8 to 12 due to Fredricksburg trip and people not going on this trip.
5 Saturday 8 am until about 3 pm.evening.
Please feel free to suggest times and days.
:bar00: Cars cleaned while we are at the bar. Keys will be brought into front desk and tagged with names.

Know I have to find a hand car wash in Corpus Christi, before we put our cars on the Lexington. Will this never end!

I've contacted a mobile detailer in SA and he would be willing to set up on the Hampton site, I have cleared this with the general manager, Margie Cooper of the Hampton Inn for all cars from both hotels to be washed or detailed.

Normal cost for wash is $35, our cost will be $25. This will be vacuum, tire dressing and wash.

Cash only
Normal cost for Detailing which is a wash & buffed wax is $55, our price Will be $45 and includes the above paragraph.

Any other cleaning such as engines or upholstery will be negotiable.
Please let me know if this is suitable and who and a raise of hands (post) of this service so I can get back to the detailer.
Also what days and time would you like him there.
1. My choices would be Tuesday all day and evening till dark for people coming in early.
2. Wednesday all day and evening till dark for people coming in late.
3. Thursday due to Gulf trip, Noon until dark so cars are cleaned for next day trip
4. Friday morning 8 to 12 due to Fredricksburg trip and people not going on this trip.
5 Saturday 8 am until about 3 pm.evening.
Please feel free to suggest times and days.
:bar00: Cars cleaned while we are at the bar. Keys will be brought into front desk and tagged with names.
Count me in for Tuesday

Speedway

Fred

Fred, I think we will be in Las Cruces Tuesday.

Count me in for Wednesday.

Kent,
Do you have any eye candy coming with you? If not Hans might fly into Dallas and rent a car to come down for the party and thought he could get a ride from either you or George who is also coming alone............I think:bash:
Fred, I think we will be in Las Cruces Tuesday.

Count me in for Wednesday.

Kent,
Do you have any eye candy coming with you? If not Hans might fly into Dallas and rent a car to come down for the party and thought he could get a ride from either you or George who is also coming alone............I think:bash:

I am eye candy enough. :laugh: Who needs more? :dunno:

I would be honored to share the ride with Hans. If he wants to fly into Phoenix I could give him a ride the whole way. Extra room if he wants to overnight here.:rocker:

Bobo, thanks for all of your hard work! You have done a great job putting all of this together. Kathy was also checking out mobile car wash/detailers tonight. It appears you have found a good one. I would think our MMs would like them to be there on Tuesday afternoon when we get into town.

Bruce

I'm actually enjoying this.........thanks.
We have been so busy working on other projects that a light bulb went off in my head. I called this detailer this afternoon, how good he is will be up to us. He was very concerned about water conservation and the hotel allowing it, which left me warm and fuzzy. So I called the Hampton right away and got a clearance.
Do the prices seem in line for those kinds of services?
It seems I'm one step in front of Kathy which is a good thing that people are checking on all things.
Don't worry Kathy, your time will come, you little shutter bug.
Is it possible for you to maybe make a phone call to the local dealer that services our machines and let him know to expect us and not give his XLR mechanic the week off. We might even find time to visit them on Wednesday.
Bobo, thanks for all of your hard work! You have done a great job putting all of this together. Kathy was also checking out mobile car wash/detailers tonight. It appears you have found a good one. I would think our MMs would like them to be there on Tuesday afternoon when we get into town.

Bruce

Kent,
I offered Hans a ride with me last week Bobo, guess you forgot with all the planning you have been doing. With three navigator seats empty he will be able to choose which one will suit his taste. He is also welcome to fly to Colorado and ride down with the caravan if he has time to do that. I just hope he will be able to fly over the pond and join us so those of us that have not had the pleasure yet will get to meet him.

Count me in for detailing.. more than likely each day, depending on the dirt & grime after the drives.

I'm actually enjoying this.........thanks.
We have been so busy working on other projects that a light bulb went off in my head. I called this detailer this afternoon, how good he is will be up to us. He was very concerned about water conservation and the hotel allowing it, which left me warm and fuzzy. So I called the Hampton right away and got a clearance.
Do the prices seem in line for those kinds of services?
It seems I'm one step in front of Kathy which is a good thing that people are checking on all things.
Don't worry Kathy, your time will come, you little shutter bug.
Is it possible for you to maybe make a phone call to the local dealer that services our machines and let him know to expect us and not give his XLR mechanic the week off. We might even find time to visit them on Wednesday.

Cavender Cadillac is less than a mile from the Hampton. I will try and get in touch with them to let them know that we will be in town.

Bruce :)

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back