Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Car Washes in San Antonio

Detailer

Members,

We, are glad to provide, for you car cleaning needs here in San Antonio. Timing,
our cleaning system, and organization are vital. As you arrive, we will have an area, where we can have two lines of cars. My name is George and I will handle all keys and finances. Once again enjoy the rally and ride here.
I have unsucessfully tried to post times, however being a rookie here I am having problems.

If you have not seen times:

Tues. 10 am-Dusk
Wed. 9am-Dusk
Thurs. Corpus cars returning around 5pm we will be ready with name tags for fobs. All you will need to do is park car, tell us what you would like done, and I will collect payment, and return Fobs to front desk.
Friday is a no wash day....unless someone needs a wax or special tretment....I will need to know in advance.
Sat. 7am for late arriving Fredricksbug cars......bring home some great sausage and the German Pancake place on Main St. is worth a visit.
Prices....... wash...with vac, dust off and widows n tires cleaned and dressed. $25 Wash/Wax $45 I use a high speed orbital polisher, with professional wax, and microfiber removal with buffer for even finish.
We have leather cleaning and treatment available. Carpet cleaning, engine cleaning. Just let me have a heads up.

Thanks again, looking forward
to your event.

George Baker
Mobile Details n Wash
Mobile Details n Wash

Members,

We, are glad to provide, for you car cleaning needs here in San Antonio. Timing,
our cleaning system, and organization are vital. As you arrive, we will have an area, where we can have two lines of cars. My name is George and I will handle all keys and finances. Once again enjoy the rally and ride here.

Mobile Details n Wash

Hi George ...
We are very glad that you will be ready to meet our convoy when we come in from Las Cruces ... I know our "Lola" will be in need of a thorough cleaning .... we will have road grime and bugs from San Diego ...
See you soon! :wave:

George the detailer

Good job George, now you need to give everyone your location and some prices as we had talked about, plus any special jobs people might want done. Please let members know the times and days we talked about so everyone knows when you will be available.
Some of us are going to help make your job a little easier by putting RainX on the windshield, backs of mirrors, and complete front ends to make the bug removing a lot easier. I don't know if you are aware of the Magic Eraser that is sold in food stores cleaning products isles, but they are very easy on the cars and are much better than the regular bug sponges with mesh on them. These Magic Erasers won't mar the cars. They are also very reasonable, but won't last for more than 2 or 3 cars.
Members,

Mobile Details n Wash

Bob,

I will post times and additional items to be considered, ie. waxes, leather claening and treatment. I will also look into item you suggested, for bugs. I usually use a not scratch, scotchbrite pad and some orange cleaner.

George

George might consider hiring Ray, who knows they each might learn a little something new.
Hi George ...
We are very glad that you will be ready to meet our convoy when we come in from Las Cruces ... I know our "Lola" will be in need of a thorough cleaning .... we will have road grime and bugs from San Diego ...
See you soon! :wave:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back