Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Carmel 2016

Lola's Mom

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2004 Black Raven
Anyone know when Artmobilia is in Carmel for 2016? I have Googled but cannot find the date ..... thinking we just may be there ..... :D:D

They start to send emails out in Feb. or March for the date, but I would think it will probably be the 20th or 27th of August 2016. Always a great Midwest event!

Anyone know when Artmobilia is in Carmel for 2016? I have Googled but cannot find the date ..... thinking we just may be there ..... :D:D

Helllllloooooo MM's ......... Any interest in this event this year???? Ray and I are planning our Fall trip .... what's your thoughts? We had a great time last year meeting and greeting again ..... :grouphug: Are you ready to do it again???

:partyRA & Ray

Artomobilia 2016...

Artomobilia 2016???? As usual.... I'm there. We had a ball the last few years and I can't wait to see the crew again...

Artomobilia 2016

If you haven't already registered and or reserved a hotel room, now is the time to do it before everything is booked up. As in years past the Renniasance hotel will be where most are staying. Click on the link nerkpowers has in his post to get registered for the event.

I will gladly set-up a block of rooms for this event again if there is enough interest. I need at least 10 to get a group discount. Please post so I can get a # and I will contact them and go sign contract.

Numbers....

Hey, have we gotten a count yet of whose going this year?

A Little Ray of Sunshine

I have registered to attend again this year and made hotel reservations. Despite major health issues
my goal is to be there and bring the "white lightning" along (or perhaps its the other way around)
No hard promises but I have accomplished every planned event this
year and I don't intend to stop with this one.

God willing I'll see you there.

Steve

Great to hear Steve! Do I need to fly Supa down there to chauffeur you up in the slow White Platinum XLR (Base-aspirated model):laugh::laugh:

I have registered to attend again this year and made hotel reservations. Despite major health issues
my goal is to be there and bring the "white lightning" along (or perhaps its the other way around)

Steve

We're in!

I will gladly set-up a block of rooms for this event again if there is enough interest. I need at least 10 to get a group discount. Please post so I can get a # and I will contact them and go sign contract.

Hey Mark, we will make it! Seeing how Butch did after shoulder surgery and so far, so good! So we need to get reservation. Which Marriott was it so I can call and make reservation. I left message with Kris earlier but I haven't heard back yet and want to get this taken care of.
LinSue

Steve

Glad you are doing good Steve.....been thinking of you!

Just talked to my contact at the Renaissance, I can possibly still get a block of rooms but need a count asap. Please advise me today if you haven't already responded on here. There is a large silent auction going on Saturday night at the hotel so rooms are booking fast. She is working on parking for us and a wash area like last couple years.

I've registered at Artmobilia and reserved at Renaissance, let me know if I need to do anything else! Sorry so late getting at this!!!$

David and I are planning on coming to Carmel on our way back from visiting Julia (aka Barbie), who now lives in Raleigh, NC. (Driving back through Asheville so DD can see what he missed when Julia and I went with the MMs a few years ago.) We're road-tripping in the Grand Sport so I've registered DD's Corvette for the show. Hope the Vettes will be next to the XLRs as in past years. I have already reserved a room at the Renaissance for Fri and Sat, not sure if we can be added to the group or not - just let us know.
Really looking forward to seeing you guys! AND really missing those of you who can't make it this time.

~Quinn & DD

The weather is looking good :cool:. It will be nice to see the XLRs on Rangeline Rd again.:wave:

Talked to my contact At the Rennaissance, Should have parking for us around back on Friday but can"t guarantee it for Saturday when we get back from show due to a large auction event going on at Hotel. She said she would talk to maintenance again to get a hose out back for us to wash vehicles. I will bring Griot's soap and a bucket. Indiana's finest seem to be on a ticket writing spree so watch your speed. Safe travels everyone.

Talked to my contact At the Rennaissance, Should have parking for us around back on Friday but can"t guarantee it for Saturday when we get back from show due to a large auction event going on at Hotel. She said she would talk to maintenance again to get a hose out back for us to wash vehicles. I will bring Griot's soap and a bucket. Indiana's finest seem to be on a ticket writing spree so watch your speed. Safe travels everyone.

Well, it was so much fun to surprise everyone and be able to attend Carmel ....!!! How do Ray and I begin to say thank you for such a great welcome .... And to see you everyone again .... We love you so. We made it to LinSue's for a couple of days of r&r ..... And then back we go with our memories of another MM GREAT event ....:thumbsup :rocker::rocker::love::party

Last edited:
WE NEED PICTURES!

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry