Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Christmas is cancelled

mtrocket

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2007 Red Jewel XLR
Apparently SOMEONE on this forum told Santa they have been GOOD this year...

SANTA DIED LAUGHING!!!!!

You didn't even have to tell us it was Marion.... or was it Lola's mom? :wave::laugh::reddevil maybe missy Bling? Or PD? Maybe Bob:laugh:? Heck, I guess there are toomany to guess!
I think it was you Homegrown. :chuckle:chuckle:laugh::laugh:

No, Santa can't be dead :(:(:( I have been working and editing my list all year (And, yes I have been good, very, very good). :angel:angel I now have it down to 3 pages, WHO is going to bring me all that Bling, Vuitton, Chanel, and Escada on my list?????? Will it have to be Santa Darth?? :reddevil:reddevil:reddevil:reddevil Hope he doesn't forget me!!!!!!!

The problem missie, is you HAVE been good...............:ugh: :ugh:

And if you are looking for Darth (aka Hellboy) to bring you things wrapped in little blue boxes (see below) you best trying being BAD !!!!!:naughty: :naughty: :naughty::knuddel: :buttslap:

Nope - not me .... I would never tell Santa that I was a good girl ..... who would ever believe that one?? I think there's a special list for some of us forum members ...... haha, I think it's called the Sh*t List! And I think I know who makes that list .... :lol::laugh::lol:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom