Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Important! COLORADO EVENT SHIRTS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cubby558

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
'16 Z06, "06 XLR-V Infra Red-Sold, RII, RIII & RIV survivor, Mdwst Maurader
The Midwest group has arranged to have shirts made for anyone interested for our Colorado Springs event. I have put an order form in both word document and pdf document form. We need to get the order in soon, so I can pick them up and bring them to the event, SO DON'T DELAY!!!

Cubby - I cannot open the order form .... the picture of the design opens perfectly .... thanks for doing this! They will look amazing! The shirts are men's sizes?? So, woman need to adjust their sizing???

Again, thank you so much for doing this .....:blinzel:

Shirts for no-shows

Can one order a shirt and have it mailed to them even if they can't attend the event?

Ruth Ann,

I will email you the form. There are mens and ladies sizes.

Crimson Pearl,

Yes we will take orders for non attendees and I will ship them out UPS--no shipping charges.

Rich,

The shirts are cotton.

Robert,

The shirts are black with white piping. I'll try and get a picture from the vendor.

Cubby - I cannot open the order form .... the picture of the design opens perfectly .... thanks for doing this! They will look amazing! The shirts are men's sizes?? So, woman need to adjust their sizing???

Again, thank you so much for doing this .....:blinzel:

Can one order a shirt and have it mailed to them even if they can't attend the event?

"The Check's In The Mail"!!!!!:chuckle No, really, it is!!!:lol:

I hate to be a PITA (especially when its your BIRTHDAY), but... are the shirts cotton or the newer synthetic-style tech shirts? I'm a LARGE in cotton polos, but a MEDIUM in the tech shirts. Thanks in advance!!!!

What color are the shirts????

Like Rich said!!! The check is in the mail! Thanks for doing this Cubby!

Chad

Here are some pics of the men's and ladies' shirts--Both will be black!

the design

I like the shirt design, Cubby! David and I will definitely each want one.
(Ladies Large and Mens XXL)

Just so everyone knows - The design was simplified for the shirts, so this is what it should look like - no shading and no logo in the moon.
That's why everyone needs a dash plaque, too!

~Quinn

Great job, Cubby and Quinn!! We both want one in large.:D Can't wait to see them in person.

Only 3 Days Left!!!

Only three days left to order shirts, for those who haven't. If you mailed the form, but didn't email me with your sizes, make sure to do it otherwise I might not get your mail until after the order goes in.

If I have responed to you, I have your order.

Order IN and money order on the WAY!

Thanks for taking the time and trouble to do this for us!

Cubby, how many shirt orders have you received?

Thanks again for taking care of this for all of us.:D

Only three days left to order shirts, for those who haven't. If you mailed the form, but didn't email me with your sizes, make sure to do it otherwise I might not get your mail until after the order goes in.

If I have responed to you, I have your order.

Cubby ... you did get my order via email .... right??? Because I haven't heard back from you ....

Yes I did get your order..even the revised one!! The order gets faxed in tonight and they will start on them Monday morning. So far I have orders for 29. Thank you all for your prompt replies.

Cubby ... you did get my order via email .... right??? Because I haven't heard back from you ....

Neither have I heard back from you Cubby.
Jack

For those who didn't receive an email back from me check below; these are the orders I have so far:

Bruce/Kathy Ashpaugh, Kevin/Marion Grady, Rich Nagle, George, Dave/Cathy Kinney, Ray/Ruth Ann Yurgelon, Kent (Jetboy), Chad/Rogene Lowery, Brian/June Farquhar, Jack/Lynda Parker, Steven/Diane Colburn, Robert Barnes, Jack Kimbrough, Ken Nash, Bob/Paula Leonard, Dave/Devin Zilligen, Larry Fahrenkamp, John Conaty

Don't worry I have everyone's sizes and total # of shirts.

Last Call for shirts!!!

This is the last call for event shirts. The order is being faxed in at 8:00pm Central time. (about 2 hours from now)

Yes I did get your order..even the revised one!! The order gets faxed in tonight and they will start on them Monday morning. So far I have orders for 29. Thank you all for your prompt replies.

Checks in the mailbox .... flag is up .... thank you again - these shirts looks terrific!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry