Kent Jetboy
Chad & Rogene Popbigguy

Peole at the Hampton
Bruce & Kathy Cadillac Tech & Photo Girl
Kevin & Marion Cubby & Supa
George IndyXLRVGuy
Rich Homegrown
Brian & June Madmac

Still looking at the moment. We found a Marriott/Residence Inn right next to the Hampton Inn. Full kitchen/refrigerator/stove. No need for Phil.

Brian & June are booked in at the Hamptons May23rd -29th.
Glad to hear that you will be joining us. Look forward to meeting you and June. I have added your names to the Hampton List.

Update on Hotel list.

People staying at the CMR
Ruth Ann & Ray Lola's Mom & Detail Guy
Fred & Ingrid Speedway
Kent Jetboy
Chad & Rogene Popbigguy

People at the Hampton
Bruce & Kathy Cadillac Tech & Photo Girl
Kevin & Marion Cubby & Supa
George IndyXLRVGuy
Rich Homegrown
Brian & June Madmac

I would suggest that you also add the people who have not commited to a hotel yet ... like MSWAIM & PD :reddevil.... and Marc & Kris, Cathy & DD . First Robin ... and others.... :rocker:
Just so that we can keep a good list - also, I'm tapping my foot waiting for LINSUE to appease me. :blinzel:

Otherwise members can click on the link by my signature for a listing.

I would suggest that you also add the people who have not commited to a hotel yet ... like MSWAIM & PD :reddevil.... and Marc & Kris, Cathy & DD . First Robin ... and others.... :rocker:
Just so that we can keep a good list - also, I'm tapping my foot waiting for LINSUE to appease me. :blinzel:

Otherwise members can click on the link by my signature for a listing.
Done. I think that is everyone I will go back and look at your list and see if I have gotten everyones name. I know we have awhile to go but I would get my hotel soon. First Robin can attest that they fill up fast. With us going out around a holiday I am sure they are going to go fast. Please don't wait till the last minute and miss the gathering. :D

Update on Hotel list.

People staying at the CMR
Ruth Ann & Ray/Lola's Mom & Detail Guy
Fred & Ingrid/Speedway
Kent/Jetboy
Chad & Rogene/Popbigguy

People at the Hampton
Bruce & Kathy/Cadillac Tech & Photo Girl
Kevin & Marion/Cubby & Supa
George/IndyXLRVGuy
Rich/Homegrown
Brian & June/Madmac

Members that haven't reserved a hotel yet.
Mark & Doris/Mswaim & PassionDiva
Marc & Kris/Tiffany's Dad & Missy Bling
Cathy & David/Quinn & DD
Rod & Cindy/MtRocket & Mrs. MtRocket
Robert/First Robin
Linsue & JR

Okay all of you MM's .... when you're out there crusin' those country roads and tippin' back a few this weekend .... make sure someone starts a recruitment campaign for the new (and old) members who have not yet committed to Colorado. Just remind them that winter is coming and what a great coming out party Colorado will be! :party

And, Marion, you are right - there are NO guaranteed rooms or rates, so if someone is interested, even a little, they should make a reservation. Most of them can be cancelled up to a couple of days before .... a lot easier than trying to find a room at the last minute when you don't know what you will end up with. :pat:

OK I will hold a recruit sign up! I'm good at that! :laugh:
Okay all of you MM's .... when you're out there crusin' those country roads and tippin' back a few this weekend .... make sure someone starts a recruitment campaign for the new (and old) members who have not yet committed to Colorado. Just remind them that winter is coming and what a great coming out party Colorado will be! :party

And, Marion, you are right - there are NO guaranteed rooms or rates, so if someone is interested, even a little, they should make a reservation. Most of them can be cancelled up to a couple of days before .... a lot easier than trying to find a room at the last minute when you don't know what you will end up with. :pat:

Kris and I have reservations at both the Hampton Inn and the Marriott Residence Inn (that is supposed to be right next door to the Hampton). Not sure which one we will be at yet. I may need to stay at the Residence Inn to keep up my rewards status with Marriott. They just upgraded me to the Gold Elite. Either way we will be close. The Residence Inn has a kitchen so Missy Bling can cook for me everyday!!!!!!!:laugh::laugh:

Boy is he DREAMING!!!:(
Kris and I have reservations at both the Hampton Inn and the Marriott Residence Inn (that is supposed to be right next door to the Hampton). Not sure which one we will be at yet. I may need to stay at the Residence Inn to keep up my rewards status with Marriott. They just upgraded me to the Gold Elite. Either way we will be close. The Residence Inn has a kitchen so Missy Bling can cook for me everyday!!!!!!!:laugh::laugh:

It's awesome! I have seen several and not one has compaired to mine in looks. It is just a blast to drive and I feel good in her. She's in the shop today getting a few odds and ins done before the trip this weekend to Madison. Love it, Love it, Thanks for asking!:)
:rolleyes: And if Marc thinks I am cooking on Vacation he has another thing coming! He's a brat!!!!:ugh:

I was waiting for your response I just new you would not let him get by with that remark.:lol::lol::lol: How do you like that Camaro now that you been driving it for awhile.:willy_nilly:

Fred;)

I took my Vette in for an oil change and they had one just like yours in the showroom. I sat in it and it has a very nice cockpit not to mention the outside is awsome and that color scheme is absolutely beautiful. :willy_nilly:I hope you have many wonderful good times with it. ;)We have our best weather now it will be in the low 80's I am going to go cruise with the vette (baby Girl) but I have to put her makeup on first. She's a big flirt.:lol: Have a terrific good time in Madison wish we could be with guys but its just to many miles when your wife still works dont have the time.;)

Fred:wave::wave::wave::wave:

Thanks, she is pretty! :D Understand completely about you not coming so far, I would not either.! You enjoy your girl too! Actually I want a vette too! Next one! Enjoy your weather, we will meet next year, actually that's not that far off!:pat:

I took my Vette in for an oil change and they had one just like yours in the showroom. I sat in it and it has a very nice cockpit not to mention the outside is awsome and that color scheme is absolutely beautiful. :willy_nilly:I hope you have many wonderful good times with it. ;)We have our best weather now it will be in the low 80's I am going to go cruise with the vette (baby Girl) but I have to put her makeup on first. She's a big flirt.:lol: Have a terrific good time in Madison wish we could be with guys but its just to many miles when your wife still works dont have the time.;)

Fred:wave::wave::wave::wave:

Only 7 more months until Colorado Springs!

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom