Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Important! New thread - Colorado Event

I got a PM from Onalaska last night with his Hotel information for this trip. I have added the Hotel list to my signature. If there is anyone I am missing, please PM me and let me know. RuthAnn, add Onalaska aka Steven & Diane to the attendee list. Thanks.

This is getting lost ....
Remember ... we are just a couple of months now from Colorado .... our first road trip of the year ....

I am very excited and have marked all of the calendars, hired my house/pet sitter and am READY to see you all again ... :rocker:

This is getting lost ....
Remember ... we are just a couple of months now from Colorado .... our first road trip of the year ....

I am very excited and have marked all of the calendars, hired my house/pet sitter and am READY to see you all again ... :rocker:

I know we are looking forward to the trip. I have it marked off @ work. It will be great to see everyone again. :wave:

I'm right with y'all! I was able to "save" a few days of vacation from last year so I can hopefully add it to my Colorado drive.

A favorite employee of mine quit and moved to Cody, Wyoming. I may head up early and hang out wih her for a few days. She's minutes from Yellowstone -what a fun place to take the X! What's 9 more hours of driving after a 20 hour drive (Right, RA?)? (Oh, I'm starting to reallly miss the short 7 hour drive to Bowling Green!!!)

I'm right with y'all! I was able to "save" a few days of vacation from last year so I can hopefully add it to my Colorado drive.

A favorite employee of mine quit and moved to Cody, Wyoming. I may head up early and hang out wih her for a few days. She's minutes from Yellowstone -what a fun place to take the X! What's 9 more hours of driving after a 20 hour drive (Right, RA?)? (Oh, I'm starting to reallly miss the short 7 hour drive to Bowling Green!!!)
That's right, Richy. On all counts. It seems like such a long time since San Antonio - I am just so ready to kick back with great friends, beautiful cars (who's coming in something new?) and a bottle of wine. This week I had a seminar at South Coast Winery and thought about all of you guys - and especially our parking lot arrivals where the wine flows .... in plastic cups... :rolleyes: :lol:
Soon - it's sooner than we think! YAY!

That's right, Richy. On all counts. It seems like such a long time since San Antonio - I am just so ready to kick back with great friends, beautiful cars (who's coming in something new?) and a bottle of wine. This week I had a seminar at South Coast Winery and thought about all of you guys - and especially our parking lot arrivals where the wine flows .... in plastic cups... :rolleyes: :lol:
Soon - it's sooner than we think! YAY!

We won't be bringing an XLR this year,we will be bringing our Corvette. It should be an awesome party.:rocker:

Hey Everyone:
Vicki and I have made reservation at the Cheyenne Mountain Resort for the rally. Question, is there a discounted rate code for the XLR folks. Looking forward to the trip from Nebraska.:wave:
k9husker

Hey Everyone:
Vicki and I have made reservation at the Cheyenne Mountain Resort for the rally. Question, is there a discounted rate code for the XLR folks. Looking forward to the trip from Nebraska.:wave:
k9husker

We got great rates using the government discount ... If I remember right they also had AAA and senior ...

So happy that you are able to attend! :wave:

Hey Everyone:
k9husker

Hey Randy!! Here's how I got the resort reservation:

https://www.xlr-net.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3556&page=2

post #16

Maybe on the way to CO. Rogene and I can catch you in GI, and have a whole caravan of two!! :laugh:

Hey FR I remember this so much differently than you potray yourself as trying to get us special rates. PLEASE PLEASE in the future never volunteer to be the one to put something together actually we had little choice but to go out on our own.

Fred

This isn't "The Edge" ...

Let it go....

When forum friends get together it's just friendship, fun, cars, FOOD and a fair amount of :beerchug: an d lots of :party:party - the Edge never exists ...

PopBigGuy - make sure you don't put K9husker in The Club ...:lol:

This isn't "The Edge" ...

Let it go....

When forum friends get together it's just friendship, fun, cars, FOOD and a fair amount of :beerchug: an d lots of :party:party - the Edge never exists ...

Thanks RA, I agree 100%. This is about an event not a place to personally attack another member. Getting very old.

Thanks Randy I added your name to the list. Chad, you and Rogene are staying at the CMR correct? If I have missed anyones name please let me know.
Thanks

Hotels
People staying at the CMR
Ruth Ann & Ray aka Lola's Mom & Detail Guy
Kent aka Jetboy
Randy & Vicki aka k9husker
Rogene & Chad aka Popbigguy

Peole at the Hampton
Bruce & Kathy aka Cadillac Tech & Photo Girl
Kevin & Marion aka Cubby & Supa
George aka IndyXLRVGuy
Rich aka Homegrown
Marc & Kris aka Tiffany's Dad & Missy Bling

People at the Residence Inn Colorado Springs South
Steven & Diane aka Onalaska

Thanks Randy I added your name to the list. Chad, you and Rogene are staying at the CMR correct? If I have missed anyones name please let me know.
Thanks

Hotels
Kent aka Jetboy

Peole at the Hampton
George aka IndyXLRVGuy
Rich aka Homegrown

Well, I'm happy to see the list grow - I think there is still a few who are coming but have not yet booked a hotel - and I think it might be time for those members to remember that it is now mid-February and soon people will be booking rooms for their summer vacations.

Jetboy - I would not want to be riding shotgun on those curves .... :lol:

I was looking at the list of where people are staying and noticed our names were missing. I booked the Hampton way way back in October and we are still planning on being there eh.

Thank you
Brian and June

Sorry Brian, oversight on my part. I have added your name to the list. Thanks for letting me know I missed it. Revised list. Anybody else missing please let me know. Thanks.

Hotels
Kent aka Jetboy

Peole at the Hampton
George aka IndyXLRVGuy
Rich aka Homegrown
Brian & June aka Madmac

So are Marc & Missy Bling not getting along???:laugh::laugh::laugh: I see they are booked at two places. Is Missy BLing staying at the Hampton with the party gang and Marc at the Residence Inn---or vice versa.:lol::lol::lol:

Sorry Brian, oversight on my part. I have added your name to the list. Thanks for letting me know I missed it. Revised list. Anybody else missing please let me know. Thanks.

Hotels
Kent aka Jetboy

Peole at the Hampton
George aka IndyXLRVGuy
Rich aka Homegrown
Brian & June aka Madmac

Paula and I'd like to be there but I know that my back would not do well in the car on that long of a drive. If things turn around on this end I might fly out and meet you all there. Anyone interested in sharing expenses in the plane? About 4.5 hrs flight time each way.

Bob

Paula and I'd like to be there but I know that my back would not do well in the car on that long of a drive. If things turn around on this end I might fly out and meet you all there. Anyone interested in sharing expenses in the plane? About 4.5 hrs flight time each way.

Bob
Now there's an offer that's hard to refuse. I LOVE FLYING. I bet the view over the Rockie's is going to be phenomenal! Lucky you!

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom