Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Congratulations Bruce aka Cadillac Tech

Little Woman

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
Cubby's, RIII Attendee, Midwest Marauder Alcohol Czar
I would like to be the first to say congrats to our own Cadillac Tech on his position of Super Moderator. Congratulations Bruce you will be a great moderator. :worship::patriot:

I would like to be the first to say congrats to our own Cadillac Tech on his position of Super Moderator. Congratulations Bruce you will be a great moderator. :worship::patriot:

How fun! Moderator!
Well, I bet there's a person in Florida who is gritting his teeth .... ;) .... :laugh:

I agree congrats. Since my membership you have helped so many members with there cars with factual information I know how much I have appreciated it. I still want to buy you a beer and that will be done at Colorado Springs.:willy_nilly:

Fred:patriot:

I agree congrats. Since my membership you have helped so many members with there cars with factual information I know how much I have appreciated it. I still want to buy you a beer and that will be done at Colorado Springs.:willy_nilly:

Fred:patriot:
Blue Lemonade ..... :beerchug:

Thanks guys, the Super part scares me.
I'm not sure what Rob was thinking,:dunno: he may want to adjust his meds.:lol:

Bruce :)

Maybe Rob can change it to Supa Moderator!!

Congrats, Bruce!!!

You think you have no time for fun now, wait til you're up all hours of the night keeping everyone here in line! :lol::lol:

Congrats again!!

Bruce,
Congrats, you do a great job keeping us straight with the facts also.
(the other) Bruce

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back