Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Corvette Wheels on XLR's

XLR-V Husker

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2006 XLR-V
I have read alot of threads about 18 inch corvette wheels fitting on an XLR. The question is...will a (for sure) 18x8.5 with a 56mm offset with OEM size tires fit on a 2004 XLR?

s-l225.jpg

s-l225.jpg

Short answer-----yes.

Corvette Wheels on the XLR

Hi All,
Good afternoon. Just another great day in Paradise and only 4 days til Spring. If these fit why do all of the wheel folks say the xlr has a different bolt pattern? I have been looking at new wheels for some time and get the same answer.. Please enlighten me. Thanks

Hi All,
Good afternoon. Just another great day in Paradise and only 4 days til Spring. If these fit why do all of the wheel folks say the xlr has a different bolt pattern? I have been looking at new wheels for some time and get the same answer.. Please enlighten me. Thanks

Not sure, but I have a friend with an '04 XLR that put Vette wheels on when he got the car

Thanks, I have been looking at the 18x8 Mach ME7 Hypersilver at Element Wheels.com. My originals have some pitting and to get them redone just about what new ones cost. These are close and I like the 7 spokes. Have a great day.
F

Hi,
Good morning. Just another sunny day in Paradise. I like that look also. So no problem with the bolt pattern I am guessing. Thanks for the input. All of the wheel dealers are trying to make the XLR bolt pattern an odd pattern for some reason.
Fred

The bolt pattern on the XLR is the same as the Corvettes. Even the hub diameter is the same (70mm).

Hi,
Good morning. Just another sunny day in Paradise. I like that look also. So no problem with the bolt pattern I am guessing. Thanks for the input. All of the wheel dealers are trying to make the XLR bolt pattern an odd pattern for some reason.
Fred

Good afternoon. Still a great day in Paradise. Great news. It should be easy to find some nice wheels. You guys have a great day.
F

The hub sizes are different. The CTS-V wheels have a smaller hub size than the XLR. You could have some spacers made to accommodate the difference, but then the wheels may stick out too far and rub the inner fender.

I see from your profile pic that you have A CTS-V as well. Has anyone tried running V sedan wheels on an XLR-V?

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom