Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Driving to the XLR Homecoming 2013

Speaking of ghosts or mid of its own, when i went to start mine up today. My nav decided to open up and eject the disk? :dunno: So i guess we are all having little gremlins or my baby doesn't want me to leave her for such a long time :dunno:

As a descendant of two Native American Shaman, from different tribes, I'd go with the latter.

Just a note for anyone driving I-65 or I-70 thru Indianapolis to get to Bowling Green, I-65 and I-70 are closed thru downtown due to major construction. You will need to take the I-465 loop around the city.

Looks like I have the shortest distance!

I have an idea, it will be interesting to note how many miles everyone traveled to attend as a group and for that matter who is the longest distance and the shortest distance to the event. If everyone clears one of their trip meters on their car before they pull out of their driveway we can compile all of that info when we get there. I can print a sign that we can post at the event: This collective group of Cadillac XLR's traveled a combined XX,XXX miles to attend this Homecoming Event and Car Show! :burnout:

It is 102 miles from my home to the museum I actually brought this whitewater kayak back from BG on my XLR... Yea, yea, some say I am wrong for that but....it was a beautiful day and I could!!!

4agypyhu.jpg
😉

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Wow nice. Did you go on any rapids with the kayak? Before heading home?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back