Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Enter for end of line?

Popbigguy

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2007 XLR-V RII'07 RIII'08 SA'09 CO'10 NCSC'11 PA'12 BG'13 MT'14 VBOBX'15
My enter key doesn't go to the next line?? It works in MS Word! But I can't go to a new line in this!! Is there a setting we got to change?

My enter key doesn't go to the next line?? It works in MS Word! But I can't go to a new line in this!! Is there a setting we got to change?
Nothing to change here. Sounds like a setting in your web browser maybe?

My enter key works as it should and there are no controls here in the forums for how the enter key works.

Nothing to change here. Sounds like a setting in your web browser maybe?

My enter key works as it should and there are no controls here in the forums for how the enter key works.

Dang IE10!!

I had that problem on the computer I just got rid of I tried to load Windows 8 on a older laptop. Are you running window 8 ???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Thanks Dan

I had that problem on the computer I just got rid of I tried to load Windows 8 on a older laptop. Are you running window 8 ???

Nope! Windows 7 with Internet Explorer 10. I've had some compatibility issues with others web sites also since I've downloaded IE 10. I sure miss my enter key on this reply page! Can't start a new line!

I had problems with IE and was told to switch to FireFox---problems solved!!

I had problems with IE and was told to switch to FireFox---problems solved!!

I also had to switch to Firefox and am running Windows7.

Firefox took some getting used to and I still haven't been able to get it to remember me when I go to different sites!

Also I've been told that's a Windows7 problem.

What ever happened to Dr. Dos?

With all this JUNK we're having to use from MS, I'm thinking of switching to APPLE!

With all this JUNK we're having to use from MS, I'm thinking of switching to APPLE![/QUOTE]

Mad Mac says you will enjoy the Dark-side, Apple has no ID 10 T warnings

With all this JUNK we're having to use from MS, I'm thinking of switching to APPLE!

Mad Mac says you will enjoy the Dark-side, Apple has no ID 10 T warnings[/QUOTE]

I get that warning all the time!!! lol

Mad Mac says you will enjoy the Dark-side, Apple has no ID 10 T warnings[/QUOTE]

What is 'ID 10 T warnings'?

I've never used an Apple before, my first PC was a VIC-20 that I still have and it still works with the limited S/W I have for it. (Pong, Word Processor, Calculator and some stuff that I had to double the RAM to use.

Did a quick look around - seems this is a known issue with IE 10 and a handful of editor controls - including the one vBulletin uses - which is the forum software we use here. Easy fix: all you need to do is switch from WYSIWYG to Source mode using the a/A button at top left of the post formatting control.

Mad Mac says you will enjoy the Dark-side, Apple has no ID 10 T warnings

I've never used an Apple before, my first PC was a VIC-20 that I still have and it still works with the limited S/W I have for it. (Pong, Word Processor, Calculator and some stuff that I had to double the RAM to use.[/QUOTE]

Jack the Microsoft ID 10 T is the worst user error a computer can get.

The Navy pronounces ID10T as "Eye Dee Ten Tango".
The Army pronounces ID10T as “One Delta Ten Tango”.

Did a quick look around - seems this is a known issue with IE 10 and a handful of editor controls - including the one vBulletin uses - which is the forum software we use here. Easy fix: all you need to do is switch from WYSIWYG to Source mode using the a/A button at top left of the post formatting control.

WOW!! Look at me!!

MY enter key works now!

No more one long line when I reply to threads!

Isn't it great!!

Look at the lines I can put in now!

Thanks for the fix!!

Chad

WOW!! Look at me!!

MY enter key works now!

No more one long line when I reply to threads!

Isn't it great!!

Look at the lines I can put in now!

Thanks for the fix!!

Chad
:laugh:

You're very welcome Chad! :blinzel:

Jack,

It is a standard Windows joke ID 10 T = Idiot!!

I've never used an Apple before, my first PC was a VIC-20 that I still have and it still works with the limited S/W I have for it. (Pong, Word Processor, Calculator and some stuff that I had to double the RAM to use.[/QUOTE]

Jack,

It is a standard Windows joke ID 10 T = Idiot!!

I've never used an Apple before, my first PC was a VIC-20 that I still have and it still works with the limited S/W I have for it. (Pong, Word Processor, Calculator and some stuff that I had to double the RAM to use.
[/QUOTE]

Duh!

Tnx Cubby, guess I'm still lost in the past.

My Grand-children keep trying to 'TEXT' me on my 'Voice Only' cell phone and can't understand why I don't reply to them. They think ALL cell phones TEXT, they don't understand that it's a personal choice. My fingers are too big for the tiny buttons on the phone and they don't move like they use to. Another reason for me not texting is I can't see the small screen in the bright California sunlight and/or with my Sunglasses on.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom