Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Excited!

Lil_XLR8r

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
My Dad Owns a 2005 Black XLR
My dad is letting me borrow the XLR on Saturday to take a friend bowling. I really hope that it impresses her, that's for sure. It will be the first time that I'll be picking someone up in it, pretty excited! Keeping fingers crossed for good weather (nice top down weather?)

Have fun, be safe and pay attention to your driving while driving!

Pay attention to your passenger while NOT driving!

But this does lead to one question.

When you show up in a XLR, what do you do for an encore? :dunno:

One thing is for sure there wont be any hanky panky going on in the back seat! ;)

My dad is letting me borrow the XLR on Saturday to take a friend bowling. I really hope that it impresses her, that's for sure. It will be the first time that I'll be picking someone up in it, pretty excited! Keeping fingers crossed for good weather (nice top down weather?)

I'm still looking for the "NOT LIKE" button. :chuckle

You SURE have a nice Dad!!!!

Have fun, be safe and pay attention to your driving while driving!

Pay attention to your passenger while NOT driving!

But this does lead to one question.

When you show up in a XLR, what do you do for an encore? :dunno:

I don't know what I'll do for an encore. I'll have to think about it this week, because her and I are planning on her picking me up Friday after school. She loved the car, but she likes her car as well. I'm also going to see her perform her solo in a choir concert on May 17th.

I'm still looking for the "NOT LIKE" button. :chuckle

Come on Dad, I know that you were scared, but I brought the car back the same as it was when you left. Well, except for the window problem, but you fixed that right away anyways. Thanks again for letting me drive it, Katherine really enjoyed it.

You SURE have a nice Dad!!!!

Yes, yes I do. :worship::worship::worship:

For anybody who was wondering, I had a great time. I enjoyed spending my time hanging out with a fantastic girl, and driving an amazing car. When we first left the house, I put the top down, and her hair was whipping around all over the place on the tollway, and she was glad she had brought a hairbrush. After we went bowling, we drove around for a little while looking for a resturant. She has never really been into cars, and she was excited to "ride in her first sports car" and I was happy with giving her that enjoyable experience. We now have a lot of inside jokes because she laughed at all the peoples' funny expressions when they saw the XLR. Nice way to hang out instead of going to Prom. I know for a fact that I would not give up Saturday afternoon for anything in the world.

Great to hear that everything went well, that both of you had a good time and that the XLR came home just as it left.

Thanks for the report, we were curious.

What kind of car does she have, and do you have a car?

Great to hear that everything went well, that both of you had a good time and that the XLR came home just as it left.

Thanks for the report, we were curious.

What kind of car does she have, and do you have a car?

I can't remember exactly what kind of car she has, but it might possibly be a Volkswagon? I don't know for sure though. As for me, I don't have a car right now. Over the summer, I will be using my dad's 2000 Cadillac DTS while he uses the XLR. I don't know what exactly is going to be happening when winter rolls around, but I'm thinking that I will still be using the DTS for going to school and such.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom