Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

FINALLY DONE....

My XLR/V(s)
2004 - Thunder Gray - XLR
I'm finally done buying all the gizmos and gadgets I wanted to put on the XLR for the summer... I'll start on next year's list in the fall.

Chrome wheels (Check)
Wind restrictor (Check)
Window tint (Check)
Magnaflow exhaust (Check)
And just picked up the matching center console from an '07 XLR for $50.00 (Now the wood finish runs up to the stereo)
It doesn't really need it but heck it was only $50 bucks.(Check)

Now it all gets put on the vehicle...

Before and after pics and video for the exhaust (Pending)

Can't wait for pics!

(by the way, it's hard to ever be really done...)

Yes I agree. I WANT to do the painted calipers and the rectangle exhaust tips. Because I think it'll look better. Especially the exhaust from looking at it from the rear. But these are just my opinions. Right now it all comes down to how much I really want to spend and is it a necessity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How true...

Can't wait for pics!

(by the way, it's hard to ever be really done...)

I haven't even started the install and I'm already contemplating what to but next...

by the way, it's hard to ever be really done...

Boy, that's an understatement if there ever was one! The list just gets longer and longer. Have changed priorities almost every year. :reddevil

LOL...

Boy, that's an understatement if there ever was one! The list just gets longer and longer. Have changed priorities almost every year. :reddevil

Wow... (Crackin' up) As discouraging as that sounds it does indeed sound like the truth...lol. I guess I'm gonna have to remain strong when it comes to upgrades, huh?

Left off the list...

Yes I agree. I WANT to do the painted calipers and the rectangle exhaust tips. Because I think it'll look better. Especially the exhaust from looking at it from the rear. But these are just my opinions. Right now it all comes down to how much I really want to spend and is it a necessity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's what I left off the list.... I bought ceramic paint so when I swap out the wheels I'll paint the calipers.... Dang, I really can't wait for spring to get here....lol.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom