Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

From Switzerland

J

jimicolors

Hello from Switzerland

I'm fresh new owner of Blackie XLR....
I's a 2004 with 35000 miles... like new!

Thanks for the forum and have a nice day... overseas

cad1.jpg

cad2.jpg

Welcome to the forum, I know you will really enjoy driving the XLR on the Swiss roads. Every time I have been in France and Switzerland I always wished I had shipped my XLR over as it would have been lots more fun than a rental. Hope you have lots of great top down weather.

Probably don't see many XLRs over there!

Welcome!

Welcome, you will have fun here. We have an abunance of information and we have a lot of good times. Your car is beautiful and with your location in Europe you will have many looks coming your way. My wife Ingrid is from Berlin. I spent 14 years altogether in germany but traveled all of Europe I loved it. Enjoy your time with us.:D

Speedway:wave::wave::wave::wave:

Hello from Switzerland

I'm fresh new owner of Blackie XLR....
I's a 2004 with 35000 miles... like new!

Thanks for the forum and have a nice day... overseas

cad1.jpg

cad2.jpg
Welcome, you have a beautiful XLR! How long have you owned it and where did you purchase it? Miles of Smiles!:wave::wave:

Hope you have many miles of top down fun on the many curvey roads in Switzerland. You may have the ONLY XLR there!!! I've been through Zurich once in 1989... had a rented Mercedes - lots of fun. More fun in the XLR, though, I bet!!!

There used to be a very active member on the XLR forums from Germany ...his name is Hans - .... you might want to keep this link to him for any questions you might have about your car .... he was super knowledgable about the car .... He hasn't posted here in a long time, but I would think he still has his car .... He loved it. http://xlr-net.com/forums/member.php?u=106#visitor_messaging

Meanwhile, count my congratulations on the purchase of your new car ... :rocker:

Congrats & Welcome to Forum. :cool:

Thanks to all of you.
I found the XLR in the north of Switzerland. (German side) I live in the french side.
I love this car since 2003 but was really expensiv... more than 140K!!!!
But know the prices get down...
I've a problem with the alarm... I know here is not the right place, but when lock the car, after 1 minute the alarm go on... there's a way to disconect it?
Another thing, is the plastic amber (front grill, passenger side) is missing. Where do I will find one?
Again, thanks for your welcome
Have a nice day

Congratulations! Enjoy the ride!

Welcome to the forum. If you ever get to the states let us know. :wave:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics