Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

FYI mine ISN’T for sale...

XLRATING

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2006 Infrared XLR (Beauty); 2008 GT500 (Beast); 2007 Black XLR-V (Victor)
Although some (fill in the blank) has “borrowed” my signature picture on here to use for their eBay ad ... come on kids, use your own pics ... even if it’s kind of a compliment.... make you own car look that good!

"Imitation IS the highest form of flattery." Indeed, your image always causes me to smile, as do several other creative XLR owners' customized "footer images." Happy day, James

I would agree except now I keep getting contacted by folks who think I’m selling. Working on getting the person to take down a picture of not his car!

Selling the slower Red XLR

I would agree now that I am getting contacted by folks who hear that I’m selling.

I recommend that after you sell your slow red XLR you look for a new 2008 white "lightning" edition.

It will be an awesome upgrade....

Steve

I recommend that after you sell your slow red XLR you look for a new 2008 white "lightning" edition.

Steve

See how I’m getting spammed! :reddevil :(

Steve

See how I’m getting spammed! :reddevil :(

:laugh::lol: Gotta love everyone on this site!!! Steve missed you at BG!! Wished you could've made it!!

Chad

I contacted ebay

I saw a red one on ebay and the serial number came back as a silver one. It sold to some poor person for 12K The listing stated the "soft top" was in excellent condition . So they don't even have a clue about the care. Ebay was not very good to work with until I told them to google serial number and see it was not the same car. Hope no one gets ripped off sending down payment to hold it

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom